❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #346
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
That last picture is interesting. It looks like a new very lean Laura, which suggests it is recent, but is she really joining in some form of catch/tag American football so soon after the op?

On second thoughts, no. She says that the pic of the hand with stitches was when the cast was being changed so she should still be wearing one.
that pic was taken few years ago
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #347
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

2011, from what I can tell.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 08:15 PM   #348
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Best tshirt ever!
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #349
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Laura in a fancy car

Last edited by KatjaS : May 26th, 2014 at 08:03 AM.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 07:52 PM   #350
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Laura in a fancy car
At the golf tournament that McIlroy won after dumping Caroline.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #351
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
At the golf tournament that McIlroy won after dumping Caroline.
What are you trying to say?
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #352
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

she's the DJ for a 24 hour 'Rally for Bally' tennis event

Old May 30th, 2014, 10:49 PM   #353
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Robson ‏@laurarobson5 35m

On the way to the 12 hour mark. Bit of Walking in Memphis to keep everyone pumped. #Rally4Bally

Old May 30th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #354
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

More pix from the marathon at the NTC taken earlier in the evening:

Quote:
It's currently 80s hour. Taking my job as DJ very seriously. #dirtydancing #Rally4Bally

Quote:
Maniacs on the dance floor. @JoKonta91 @TaraMoore92. 80s hour going swimmingly. #Rally4Bally

Quote:
Hi! It's Laura. @kyle8edmund is hanging around the bake sale table like it's his job. #Rally4Bally

Quote:
40 people brought in various treats for today's bake sale. Not to brag but my carrot cake sold out pretty quick
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:07 AM   #355
country flag King Halep

1am and just played for an hour with my right hand. Let's go #Rally4Bally!

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #356
country flag Embittered

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #357
country flag Embittered

Tennis star Laura Robson names Newcastle girl a star of the future:
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #358
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

She's 7. Forgive me for taking this prediction with a pinch of salt, a shot of Tequila and a lime wedge.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #359
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

From The Independent Interview

Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 08:49 PM   #360
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Rally For Bally at Queen's

WTA Pre-Wimbledon Party

Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote