❤ Şicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:59 PM   #316
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

Interesting it's taped and she's just doing fitness? Anyone have any ideas?

She's working super hard on footwork/movement, shame we can't see improvements due to the wrist hampering her.
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #317
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

She was kidding around with Jamie Hampton on twitter, saying JH had to resign as president of the rehab club and that she'd like to run for the position.

I believe that even on the first of March they seriously thought she'd be back for Miami at the latest, hence the announcement of Haddad joining her.

I'm just afraid the moment it feels okay, she'll hit for a week and re-injure it knocking her out for yet another 6-8 weeks.

She should probably be listening to the most cautious of the medical advice she's getting at this point.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 06:42 PM   #318
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you see me busting out extra reps at the gym later it's all down to my #Climachill shirt. @adidasUK
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #319
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Paulina and Gerda won the doubles together. Draw your own conclusion.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #320
Royals.

Quote:
So much love for my @hotpinkhanger necklace. Thanks @jensav11 �� #shamelessselfie
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #321
Royals.

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #322
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

She managed to get closer
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #323
country flag wta_watcher

wta_watcher has disabled reputation

Tweeted by Laura's fitness trainer:
Mark Wellington ‏@MarkWellington6 3h
Had to suspend @laurarobson5's Ewan McGregor stalking sessions for a little rehab. She took it well. #nothappy

Haha

Doesn't seem to be much tape, if any, on her wrist this time.

Last edited by wta_watcher : Apr 18th, 2014 at 02:27 AM.
wta_watcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #324
country flag wta_watcher

wta_watcher has disabled reputation

From Laura's Facebook: April 11:
So it was National Sibling Day yesterday and I am very lucky to have these two cool kids as my brother and sister. #siblinglove

wta_watcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #325
country flag james_von05

james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all james_von05 is a name known to all

Losing weight made her look really pretty and mature lady.
james_von05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #326
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 08:04 PM   #327
Royals.

Last edited by Royals. : Apr 21st, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 09:06 PM   #328
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Jess Ren missed a memo or something, she was joking around with Filip Peliwo and LR's ex-BFF on the twitter today. /awkward
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 09:11 PM   #329
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
Apparently Jess Ren missed a memo or something, she was joking around with Filip Peliwo and LR's ex-BFF on the twitter today. /awkward
What's wrong with that?

Just because two people aren't friends doesn't mean friends of those two people should pick sides and stop speaking to the other one.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 09:39 PM   #330
country flag Tampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
What's wrong with that?

Just because two people aren't friends doesn't mean friends of those two people should pick sides and stop speaking to the other one.
No nothing wrong with that. I was just remembering how the bunch of them used to banter on Twitter quite a bit. I guess I'm just feeling I must have missed the same memo as a fan following both their careers for years is all.