❤ Þicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #286
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

The new adidas outfit was designed by untrained monkeys

King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #287
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

The fitness training with Mark Wellington is paying off, she looks super fit.

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #288
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #289
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:58 AM   #290
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

They say owners grow to look like their dogs. Which one is Laura going to go for?
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #291
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
They say owners grow to look like their dogs. Which one is Laura going to go for?
She does scrunch up her face and wrinkle her nose in #2. She needed more time to fix her brown hair to frame her face like her little friend in #1.
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #292
Royals.

Quote:
Late night workout with some Tim Riggins inspiration. #fridaynightlights #sweaty
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #293
Royals.

Quote:
Have my happy shorts on for tonight's workout.
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #294
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

she looks happy anyway
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #295
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Given that during the season most of the players will be concentrating on playing rather than training, when she comes back Laura should be one of the fittest (sportwise) on the tour. If matches were best of 7 sets ....
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #296
Royals.

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #297
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:33 PM   #298
country flag =HomeAlone=

=HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light =HomeAlone= is a glorious beacon of light

who is this girl with Laura?

=HomeAlone= is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:38 PM   #299
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 08:35 PM   #300
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by =HomeAlone= View Post
who is this girl with Laura?
According to 'Wintermute' her name is Charlie Pearce and, incidentally, she's a cousin of the recently retired British player Mel South. Charlie is also best friends with Donna Vekic which explains why she's with Donna, Genie and Laura in the picture from last year's pre-Wimbledon party that Saint2 has just posted above.

Laura recently made a collage on Insta in celebration of Charlie's birthday:

Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote