❤ Þicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 05:18 PM   #271
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Strange you did post it....
Thanks.

I've opened a thread in the bug forum. Not that you want to know, but I thought it would be strange not to mention it.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 06:51 PM   #272
country flag We Ourselves

We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
from Heather's instagram
I think this is such a wonderful pic.
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 06:53 PM   #273
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
What happened to my post? Did I never post it, did I post in the wrong thread, did someone delete it? Argh.
Be a devil Post the pic again!
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2014, 07:12 PM   #274
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

It's reappeared.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #275
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Quote:
My current obsession with flowers shows no signs of dying down. Brightening up my living room!
Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #276
country flag tbx59

tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice

she's beautiful
tbx59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #277
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbx59 View Post
she's beautiful
Yes - and who knows, some day that beauty may grace a tennis court again.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #278

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
Yes - and who knows, some day that beauty may grace a tennis court again.
It appears she's opted for a career in table tennis instead.

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 05:21 PM   #279

Laura's turned to acupuncture to heal her tender wrist...

]

Quote:
I'm happy to report that I continue to progress with my wrist but I'm still not ready to compete at the highest levels yet so I won’t be playing in Indian Wells. I'll keep you all updated with how things are going!

Last edited by Gruftgesänge : Feb 26th, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 08:14 PM   #280
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 08:14 PM   #281
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 08:26 AM   #282
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

Quote:
Currently watching the Oscars red carpet live on my flight to America. Technology is crazy these days! #planewifiisthebestwifi
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #283
Royals.

Doing off court promo for WilsonTennis with Gael Monfils, Kei Nishikori. Great that Wilson still recognises her, seeing as she's been inactive for awhile.

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #284
country flag Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
Doing off court promo for WilsonTennis with Gael Monfils, Kei Nishikori. Great that Wilson still recognises her, seeing as she's been inactive for awhile.
Dimitrov and Raonic seem to be in the video too. She is still a young hope lol. If she could do the sparring partner for other players in Indian Wells it could be great for her.
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #285
Royals.