Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2007, 02:25 PM   #1
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Time to open a thread about my favourite junior player.
She is born on 14.05.1993 and she is probably France's biggest hope.
She reached two times the QF in Les Petits As in Tarbes and she also won one Grade 3 title in Tunisia.

She is 259th in the juniors rank, which is quite impressive for such a young girl.
Kristina is very very tall for her age (more than 1m75) and she is known to hit amazing forehands. One of my friends who saw her playing compared her game to Mary's !!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Iceland : Jun 4th, 2007 at 02:40 PM.
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Some pictures :

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Last edited by Iceland : Jun 4th, 2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #3
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I started the thread too early I know, but Kristina was making a great show during her match against Anastasia Pivovarova (number 2 in the juniors and number 561 on tour).
She lost 64 67(6) 60 in 2 hours and a half.
She was leading 50 in the second set, but she wasn't able to conclude it on her first occasions. She needed at least 8 SPs to take it. Then, Pivovarova who is physically stronger as born in 1990 showed all her experience to win the match. The last games were very close but Kristina wasn't able once again to take her occasions.

I hope she is not too disappointed. She really showed today how talented she is.
I am proud of her I hope some people will support her as well, she deserves it .

Old Jun 4th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #4
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

48 min is the time for the last set and it's a bagel !

Kristina seems to be a 17 years old player but she is only 14 !!

Good luck in doubles with Amandine (another 1993 player).

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 06:24 PM   #5
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Definitely no luck with close matches.
Kristina and Amandine lost 76(6) 75 to Reka Zsilinska and Tyra Calderwood.
I don't know what is her next tournament.
Amandine is in the entry lists of some ITF tournaments (Montpellier and Marseille). I hope Kristina will ask a WC too.

Old Jun 4th, 2007, 06:41 PM   #6
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

So after a 1991 generation a bit dissapointing, 1993 generation will be a great generation with Amandine, Juliette and Kristina.

Some many players who will become without doubt professional !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM   #7
country flag souam

souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future

She looks very promissing!
souam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM   #8
country flag adrienguerin

adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice adrienguerin is just really nice

Yes, she is very promissing, and she is a very good player. She is -2/6 and this year, she fought a lot of -30.... and she won a ITF tournament!!! ^^. And she is only 14!! She is the favorite to the France Championship 13-14!
adrienguerin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #9
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

She reminds me a little bit of vaidisova in these pictures.She is tall!
is she serbian?parents?

no cause serbians are doing so well thes days

good luck to her and hopefully she will have a good carrier.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 01:33 PM   #10
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I am not sure but I would say that she has some Croatian origins.
Anyway, the French girls who come from Serbia Irena and Gracia are not very successful for the moment .
Yes Kristina is the favourite to take the title in the French Championships. If she reaches at least the last step, we will have a chance to see her as the FFT uploads all the finals.
But I have just discovered that the tournament is public and free. As I will be in holidays, I will try to come and watch her.

Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 03:14 PM   #11
country flag Iceland
From island to island

As expected Kristina is playing Les Championnats de France 13/14 ans, where she is the favourite.
The draw is : here. I don't see who can threaten her except Amandine Hesse, but they could meet only in final. I will be there for the QF or SF.
Good luck Kristina, win the title !!

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #12
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina is in SF .
Her run till this step :
R1 : vs bye
R2 : def. Hubert 61 61
R3 : def. Collombon 60 61
QF : def. Deville 63 60

If the weather is nice tomorrow, I will try to come in RG and see her match. She is playing against Seateun who has some references, but once again, Kristina will probably destroy her.

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:25 PM   #13
country flag Geoffrey91

I have bad eyes or Amandine lost to Vernet 6/2 6/2 ???

Another great hope ?!!

Well done to her and to Amandine !

Kristina destroys every player !

In boys draw, Cedric Commin is favourite ! I played against him 4 years ago when he was still 30/2. I lost 6-1 6-4 !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 05:16 PM   #14
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amandine's loss is indeed very unexpected, Vernet is not supposed to be as good as her. I guess that Kristina won't miss the opportunity now to take the title . She has been very impressive since the beginning of the week, that just confirms the idea I had of her. She is a future star .
This time, I will go to RG if it doesn't rain of course.

A little parenthesis : Léolia Jeanjean won the title in the 11/12 ans competition !!

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #15
country flag Iceland
From island to island

The FFT wrote her profile for her final :

KRISTINA MLADENOVIC

(bat Charlène Seatun 6/0, 6/1 en demi-finales)
Née le 14 mai 1993 à Saint-Pol-sur-mer
1,82 m ; 60 kg
Droitière, revers à deux mains

Débuts : 7 ans
Classement français : -15 (intermédiaire)
Evolution du classement : 30/1 (2003), 15/4 (2004), 15/2 (intermédiaire 2004), 15 (2005), 4/6 (intermédiaire 2005), 1/6 (2006), -2/6 (intermédiaire 2006), -2/6 (2007)
Entraîneur actuel : Roch Vidal et Cyril Brechbuhl (physique) au pôle France de Roland-Garros
Entraîneurs précédents : Bernard Gombeau, Jean-Pierre Chombart, Jean-Paul Birou, Frédéric Jonas à la ligue des Flandres, et Jean Koffi en club.
Palmarès : vice-championne de France interligues 11 ans avec la ligue des Flandres, finaliste du Défi Tecnifibre en 2004, championne de France interligues 12 ans avec la ligue de Seine-et-Marne, vainqueur de l'Open des 10-12 du TCBB, du Passagespoirs et de la Raquette de Corail en 2005, finaliste du Défi Tecnifibre en 2005, quart de finaliste aux Petits As à Tarbes en 2006 et 2007, vainqueur du tournoi juniors de Sfax (Grade 3) en 2007.

Jeu
Surface favorite : "J'aime toutes les surfaces, mais je n'ai encore jamais joué sur gazon. Je me sens à l'aise sur terre battue".
Point fort : "Puissance au service"
Point à travailler : "Endurance physique"

Personnel
Club actuel : UMS Pontault Combault
Niveau d'études : passe en troisième (CNED)
Un frère de 11 ans
Hobbies : regarder des films, musique, internet, sports collectif, passer du temps en famille ou avec des amis.

Objectifs
2007 : "Je voulais faire beaucoup mieux aux Petits As. J'aimerais aussi améliorer mon classement ITF juniors, remporter les championnats de France et briller dans tous les tournois 14 ans et moins."
A long terme : "J'aimerais être numéro un mondiale, gagner des tournois du Grand Chelem et la Fed Cup".
Déclaration après la demi-finale : "Effectivement, ça s'est très bien passé en demi-finales. Mais ça ne s'est pas fait tout seul. Je fais beaucoup d'efforts et je prends toutes mes adversaires au sérieux. Elles n'ont rien à perdre. Moi je dois assumer mon statut de tête de série n°1. Pour l'instant je suis contente. Je n'ai pas de crainte pour la finale. Il faut juste que je sois aussi sérieuse face à Caroline qui est -2/6 que je l'ai été jusque-là".