Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #121
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

don't see anything wrong with his judgement, that is the prevalent opinion
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #122
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
Vika... double bagel her next time please.
Perfect example of someone who mixes up private stories and tennis matches, precisely what you (many posters here) don't want her to do. And again, it's completely off-topic in this thread.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #123
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
You're fine with that? He basically admitted that Aga used MTO to distract her opponent. That means neither him nor Aga have right to judge Azarenka.
And they're not judging her. I mean not for taking MTO
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #124
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #125
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Old man needs to shut up.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #126
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Radwanska family is so annoying.

And I think Vika probably has more friends on tour than Aga.
Why is it relevant for Vika's fans if she has friends on tour or not? No need to be so defensive. They are there to compete, not to be popular in the locker room. Many of those friendships are fake and when those players get to compete on big stage and become threat to each other, it falls apart. Dani and Ana were friends until the AO semifinal, JJ and Ana became friends only when they both became irrelevant. And it's not only WTA...

Even I hate on Azarenka more than I did when she was slamless, let alone her opponents.

Last edited by Cajka : Jan 28th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #127
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka = AntiCaro .... She wins Slams , is considered to be legitimate #1 unlike Caro , but her personality, behaviour, manners, boyishness - an absolute opposite of Sunshine..... She is much better in the field where Caro suck (Slams) , at the same time she is tremendously worse in everything else ..

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #128
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Azarenka = AntiCaro .... She wins Slams , is considered to be legitimate #1 unlike Caro , but her personality, behaviour, manners, boyishness - an absolute opposite of Sunshine..... She is much better in the field where Caro suck (Slams) , at the same time she is tremendously worse in everything else ..
Not really, she's also very consistent all over the year, just like Caro was. They don't have the same behaviour, right, but they are not THAT different.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #129
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_britain View Post

Also Vika seems to get on well with lots of other players... Andrea Petkovic, Julia Goerges, Serena... so she can't be that bad.
A good example: Twitter messages between Vika Azarenka and Andrea Petkovic on December 4, 2012:
https://twitter.com/andreapetkovic/s...40417387110400

Besides Vika used to play doubles with Elena Vesnina and Maria Kirilenko, and she is still good terms with them. For instance when Vika became an aunt (her sister-in-law got a baby) last autumn, Elena congratulated her in Twitter. In some interview in 2012 when Vika was asked if she is going to play doubles again in the future, she said she would prefer to play with Maria K. if she ever returns to doubles. As we know she gave up playing doubles in 2011 to concentrate her game in singles, and it was a wise decision for her.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #130
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Radwanska family is so annoying.

And I think Vika probably has more friends on tour than Aga.
They are actually very few genuine friendships on the WTA tour; they just do most of it for show anyway.

And he took more digs at his own daughter than he took at Vika for whatever it's worth.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #131
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
A good example: Twitter messages between Vika Azarenka and Andrea Petkovic on December 4, 2012:
https://twitter.com/andreapetkovic/s...40417387110400

Besides Vika used to play doubles with Elena Vesnina and Maria Kirilenko, and she is still good terms with them. For instance when Vika became an aunt (her sister-in-law got a baby) last autumn, Elena congratulated her in Twitter. In some interview in 2012 when Vika was asked if she is going to play doubles again in the future, she said she would prefer to play with Maria K. if she ever returns to doubles. As we know she gave up playing doubles in 2011 to concentrate her game in singles, and it was a wise decision for her.
Vika has friends on the tour, that's not in doubt. I think Aga's father spoke just about a general feeling among the players, and he can have quite a good survey of that by being in the backstage of the tour. But seriously, what he says about that doesn't have any real value, and I don't understand why it has been posted here
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #132
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
Perfect example of someone who mixes up private stories and tennis matches, precisely what you (many posters here) don't want her to do. And again, it's completely off-topic in this thread.
I hope Vika beats her with a bagel or 2, also.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #133
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Why is it relevant for Vika's fans if she has friends on tour or not? No need to be so defensive
We are responding to the BS comment made by Aga's delusional father. Vika's fans (or anybody that doesn't despise her) don't like it when someone bad-mouths her-especially when it's not true.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo

Last edited by matty : Jan 28th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #134
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
We are responding to the BS comment made by Aga's delusional father. Vika's fans (or anybody that doesn't despise her) doesn't like it when someone bad-mouths her-especially when it's not true.
He said that many players don't like her, how do we know if it's true or not? The other thing he says is that she's not WTA sweetheart, how is that not true? The hate comes with success, so I'd say - embrace it. I wish some of my faves had some of her bitchy attitude instead of being popular "WTA sweethearts".
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #135
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
He said that many players don't like her, how do we know if it's true or not? The other thing he says is that she's not WTA sweetheart, how is that not true? The hate comes with success, so I'd say - embrace it. I wish some of my faves had some of her bitchy attitude instead of being popular "WTA sweethearts".

I don't think Clijsters was unsuccessful, was she hated?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote