Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #106
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Nope, she's bitter and jealous because Azarenka is from her generation and is owning her. Na Li is an old lady..
Did she tell you that personally?

Otherwise how would YOU know what emotion she's feeling? .... unless of course the emotion is what you would be feeling, which is obviously more likely. I think it's called "Projection"
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #107
country flag baby_britain

baby_britain is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I've ever heard of Vika badmouthing or complaining about another player, so in my eyes that makes her a little bit classier and more mature than Aga at this point. Bitching about another player when they're winning just makes you look bitter, regardless of whether you actually are or not.

Also Vika seems to get on well with lots of other players... Andrea Petkovic, Julia Goerges, Serena... so she can't be that bad.
baby_britain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #108
country flag Nivellen

Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all Nivellen is a name known to all

Lol at all idiots bashing Aga for things her father said.
Nivellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #109
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
As bitter as his daughter, not really surprised.
^ agree

Hmmm, I know that Woz, Serena, Sloane and Sveta all like her. She actually doesn't have a big mouth like Aga does. I hope she continues to beat Aga like she did last year, maybe Aga will get over herself already. And if her dad said it, you know Aga is thinking it - plus she just made another jab at Vika regarding the final the other day.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #110
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_britain View Post
I don't think I've ever heard of Vika badmouthing or complaining about another player, so in my eyes that makes her a little bit classier and more mature than Aga at this point. Bitching about another player when they're winning just makes you look bitter, regardless of whether you actually are or not.

Also Vika seems to get on well with lots of other players... Andrea Petkovic, Julia Goerges, Serena... so she can't be that bad.
Yep, I think the only time Vika said something was regarding Aga and that was after Aga had made a snippy comment about her (grunting, I think).

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #111
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #112
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Does the rule about medical break which she used in the semifinal should be changed?
Using that rule is not reprehensible itself. Most girls use it, I won't be a hipocrite -
Aga did it too, for example two years ago in Australia during the long match against Kimiko Date-Krumm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilas. View Post
At least he's honest about Aga doing it
This!!
quite surprised he admit it...

The old lady was leading *4-1 final set and Aga took MTO...
KDK have to wait like 10min before her serve. (I think it was pretty cold that day)
Bad news is KDK got cramping while waiting and ended up losing 5-7...

If KDK was American super Veteran, media could have slaughtered Aga but that never happened...
BTW not only AGA but tons of player use the same method + bathroom break for KDK,
so quite surprised that Vika's MTO incidents became that big... I see US power over Tennis world...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #113
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

Sorry, but Aga was after very dangerous injury. She could take MTO - it wasn`t special. In beggining of 2011 she was scared by not playing until Miami.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #114
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_britain View Post
Please, the only thing Aga criticized about Vika was her "doubtful" injury in Doha last year, earlier in the season she even had defended her when she talked about women's gruntings on court. Since that, she hasn't said anything about anyone. Her comments on the final were not disrespectful at all, but just maybe a little clumsy After all, we all know that Li didn't have the same draw as Azarenka to reach the final, then it's just a matter of personal opinion.

Radwanska has always been talkative and critical, she says what she thinks generally without detour and sometimes she lacks of tact. I remember some years ago in Paris, she criticized the new WTA rules (in relation to the schedules) in front of a very embarrassed WTA representative, whereas most of the top players didn't dare to speak about it despite their disagreement. But that's also a quality, she can't be blamed for that and many people here show all they hypocrisy by criticizing her for what she says while they are constantly doing the same on TF.

Of course, many posters here seem to live for the drama. Well, there's not such a show in this case, and I'm pretty sure Vika's success has nothing to do with what Aga's thoughts, after all they also have a private life and some private stories, I guess. Some have already said it in this thread, but Aga seems to get on very well with players who have repeatedly defeated her on the court, and I really think she knows to make the difference between her private life and her tennis results. All the childish assumptions such as the 'envious' hypothesis remains assumptions without proof.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #115
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Yeah right. The sportsmanship. Aga and all the glory of her medical timeouts against the likes of Na Li and Kimiko Date-Krumm. Maybe Aga thinks it´s only sportsmanlike to take MTOs, when losing. Vika usually does it, when winning.

Aga´s problem is that she is still under the delusion that she is the best and most talented player of her generation.
Did you actually read the article? He mentioned that Aga does it too; he said that all WTA players do it at some point. If anything he complimented Azarenka, he said that even though people were against her, she was able to pull through.

The OP needs to go back to supporting his flop fave who is ranked in the top 40 without a single 3R at a slam to her name.

Last edited by Brad[le]y. : Jan 28th, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #116
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Very enlightening comments

Especially regarding Aga using MTO too.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #117
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

This thread reminds me why I hated high school so much.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #118
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
If they were bitter why wouldn't they be just as bitter about Na Li who beat Aga in Australia, not Li. No, the bitterness argument no longer cuts it. It is clear from Aga's own comments regarding both Li and Azarenka that her problem with Azarenka has nothing to do with the fact Vika has beaten her and everything to do with the fact she does not have high regard for Azarenka's sportsmanship, or lack of it.
Well Aga is certainly not in the best position to judge other players as she did the same in the past (the Kimiko's match being a sad example).Also it's worth noticing that when they had more or less the same level of success, Aga had nothing bad to say on Vika.They were BFF for years and at that time Vika's on court behaviour was much worse than what it is now (the outbursts, the way she bullied ballkids and umpires etc...), but it wasn't a problem for AGa.Now that Vika clearly surpassed her (trashing Aga in a couple of matches in the process)and is in the spotlight, all of a sudden she is shocked by Vika's gamemanship ? I doubt it's just a coincidence

PS : even if I think Aga (and her camp)should stfu at times, all in all I prefer to see the youngsters finally acting like competitive athletes instead of the "we are BFF" thing we saw between Aga, Vika and Caro for years.Adding to that the fact that even younger players like Stephens are breaking through, I think there is some welcomed emulation on tour atm;
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #119
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

The Radwanska family is so annoying.

And I think Vika probably has more friends on tour than Aga.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #120
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Vika... double bagel her next time please.