Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #76
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
I like that their family say it as they feel. I always considered that friendship between Caro, Aga and Vika as fake. They could get along well together, but it's obvious that for any player career comes first
I guess they grew up together as young tennis players, but now Caroline spends more leisure with her golfer boyfriend and Vika has her own entourage including certain musician. Both of them live officially in Monaco, but they spend most of the year on the road with the WTA tour. In the terms of their careers it looks the other one is travelling to Sofia and the other one is going again to Istanbul at the end of this year. At least that seemed to happen a lot last year, when Vika played in several finals, and Caroline´s matches usually ended earlier. But I haven´t heard that Vika or Caroline have said any bitchy comments about the other. Besides I think Caroline was a connecting link between Vika and Aga before what happened in Doha in 2012.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #77
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

The best medicine to cure the hate/dislike is to keep on winning .. Go Vika
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #78
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

He actually didn't say anything bad about Azarenka. Oh TF posters

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #79
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

So the man is giving his opinions when asked by a journalist, what's the biggie? Don't like it, ignore it, or refute it on the same topic.

Why any opinion's discussion has to end up with "my fave owns your faves" or "you/your fave are so pressed" in TF?

Although Mr Radwanski seems not so clear with the whole MTO situation.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛

Last edited by Boxuan : Jan 28th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #80
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
Really? You've never known someone change when they become successful? You don't think Vika could have changed, that the friend Aga thought she had in Vika went out the window when Vika became really successful.
Whether or not she changed, I don't see Caroline or Azarenka reciprocating any catty remarks to the press, or being snarky against it's each other. As much as I like Aga, definitely more than the other two, it always seems the negativity is coming from her or her camp.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #81
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
Whether or not she changed, I don't see Caroline or Azarenka reciprocating any catty remarks to the press, or being snarky against it's each other. As much as I like Aga, definitely more than the other two, it always seems the negativity is coming from her or her camp.
Personally I think that is because Aga is a bit immature emotionally, hence why she probably hasn't been able to brush off the deterioration of her friendship so easily as Vika has.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #82
country flag tsmile789

tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all

Why are we all suggesting that vika and aga are friends in the first place? I tried googling "azarenka radwanska" and there were no off court photo of these girls together, where as "azarenka wozniacki" you'll find loads of them together on and off court. So basically these girls must have known each other by caro's link and wasn't as close as we assume in the first place.
tsmile789 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #83
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
It's not a secret that majority girls don't like her,
This is not a surprise to me

Quote:
The only thing that is blameworthy is the fact that umpires don't react when staturory 5 minutes pass. After the time passes, there should be fines - losing points and games.
Completely agree with him on this

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #84
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Vika and Aga got along well again but it seems like the whole Radwanska camp still dislikes her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
There's some evidence that suggests that, like:

0:13-0:20

Or after Vika's match today: [Vika on fitness] 'Think Agnieszka felt much worse than me. Saw her before match & we looked at each other & laughed hard. Said it all'
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #85
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

He didnt really say anything wrong, no need for the hate, especially against Aga! She didnt do anything here.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #86
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

First of all could someone please ban the Polish trolls from posting numerous threads concerning Aga/Ula/Katowice in GM?

He says Li lost becasue she's not 18 anymore? That's BS! If she was younger she wouldn't have as much experience and would probably lose 06 06.

I'm glad he was honest about Aga though.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #87
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Besides Sloane Stephens didn´t feel that there was anything wrong about the medical timeout.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/te...-1226563013231

Azarenka contacted American teenager Sloane Stephens only hours before the final for a frank discussion on the top seed's controversial injury time-out in their semi-final.
"I actually talked to Sloane yesterday and for me it's important that we have no problems with each other," Azarenka said.
"She wished me good luck (in the final) and we're going to go practice together in Doha (late next month).
"That's it. If it's going to be brought up, I'll have deal with it. I can't change time, but it was very important for me that me and Sloane are in a good position."
Really, the whole thing must have bothered Vika more than i thought it would have. Great that 19 year old Sloane could keep a level head and see things in perspective where silly American reporters simply got off the rails in blind hate.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #88
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivero View Post
I'm glad he was honest about Aga though.
You're fine with that? He basically admitted that Aga used MTO to distract her opponent. That means neither him nor Aga have right to judge Azarenka.

jj rena angie flavia sloane krunya
LoLex is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #89
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I for one like Aga much more than Vika, both as a player and as a person. But I think this anti-Vika campaign is going a bit too far and it's getting rather tiresome at this point. She's not a criminal, has no doubt some redeeming qualities, works hard to be where she is and she's a great player.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #90
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
I thought Vika and Aga got along well again but it seems like the whole Radwanska camp still dislikes her.
I'm not so sure they dislike each other. Aga didn't say much more than that she had hoped Li would win. Fair enough. I don't even know if there was a big friendship in the past, but if so that's definitely over. But that doesn't mean they aren't on speaking terms anymore so that could explain the photo's.

Whatever her father says isn't that relevant, he and Aga didn't get on for some time either. I doubt he voices Aga's opinion here.