PATTAYA R1: Kimiko Date Krumm def. Chanelle Scheepers 7-5 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future
PATTAYA R1: Kimiko Date Krumm def. Chanelle Scheepers 7-5 6-1

Pretty solid win Kimiko
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #2
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PATTAYA R1: Kimiko Date Krumm def. Chanelle Scheepers 7-5 6-1

Go Kimiko

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #3
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Very pleased. 2013 really has started well for Kimiko, so much better than last year. If Kimiko can maintain this level I wouldn't be surprised to see her get to a career high for her 2nd career this summer.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #4
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Kimiko!!
She's trying to maintain her Top 10 status for 2013 ranking race...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #5
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

she had 5-3* lead with 40-40 + 3 SP at 5-4 1st set,
so should have finished it easier but it's OK, she won...

Good information is the rain suspension didn't affect her momentum from 5-5,
recently she's coping well with those middle rest... or I should call fake MTO kinda thing...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #6
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

YES

If there is a more boring less likeable player than Chanelle I haven't met her.

Also I love Kimiko. Keep it up!

Daniilidou, Muguruza, Cornet, Azarenka, Lisicki, Stosur, Na, Date-Krumm, Cirstea,
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #7
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #8
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko is doing great so far in 2013
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #9
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
KDK! What a start!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #10
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Kimiko
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #11
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #12
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Great win, nice that she's winning in straights also. next up is Ana (0-4) or Morita (0-2). Bad records against both, but seems she just doesn't match up well against VIP. So hopefully morita.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #13
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Great to see, good job Kimiko!

And Scheepers lost so it's even better! That girl is not top 100 quality. Hopefully she'll continue losing and fall out.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #14
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Keep proving the tour is a joke Kimiko
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #15
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Every main tour win is great!