Maria in Pattaya - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #151
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Maria in Pattaya

YEAHH, win for MARIA but what a tough match for Kiri!
In the first set, she simply wasted too many chances, she had gamepoints in nearly every game, and lots of breakpoints. On the other hand, she couldn't save a single breakpoint. So she lost it 5-7...

Then finally she could make use of her many breakpoints, to win it in three!
still she wasn't able to save a breakpoint (0/5) throughout the match...
good that she had no breakpoints to save in the third set

let's see who is next, mathilde johansson just won set 2 against elena vesnina, they are going to play the decider now..
whoever the winner will be, she also has to go over three sets, which is good

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:24 PM   #152
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Vesnina won. Makiri leads h2h 3-0.
Still no streaming until at least SF, right?
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #153
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so many posts for this small tournament. I would like to see Makiri win a match like the one she won today in 3 sets in 2 sets.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:28 PM   #154
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I would say that Maria is way too consistent for Elena, but Elena has hit a rich vein of form and seems to be quite mentally tough atm....I'd love to see this match.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #155
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

ok, so the next opponent will be Elena Vesnina.

I would have prefered Mathilde, but well....
Vesnina is in a good shape, she finally won her first title this season. Then on her road to R4 at the AO, she defeated Garcia (W), Lepchenko [21] and Vinci [16]. She only lost to eventual champion Azarenka then...
So I guess it will be a tough match again, maybe another three-setter..

Kiri leads 3-0 in their H2H, she won 7-5 and 6-1 a couple of month ago at Moscow.
Let's do this again, DAVAI Maria!!!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:35 PM   #156
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Normally I would say that Maria is way too consistent for Elena, but Elena has hit a rich vein of form and seems to be quite mentally tough atm....I'd love to see this match.
There's just no way to do it, right?
So painful.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #157
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
There's just no way to do it, right?
So painful.
Nope, no stream until the semis.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #158
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Nope, no stream until the semis.
Gotta hope to see her actually play semifinals.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:49 AM   #159
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd love to see this match.
Here! Here!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:39 AM   #160
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Vesnina played a long match yesterday evening (plus the end of her R1 in the morning), maybe it can be a little help for Maria, who need this considering Elena's good shape.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #161
country flag Iblis

The match will start soon, but I got to follow a lesson at university... guess I'm going to check live result all the time.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM   #162
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM   #163
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria breaks for 3-1 1st set on her 2nd break point. Hold Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM   #164
country flag Protoss

Maria broken for 3-2 1st set despite having 2 game points, two double faults in this game. Break Maria.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM   #165
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 4-3 1st set. Break Maria.