The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #286
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #287
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

too much tweeting I guess

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #288

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she got a LL spot against Chunkova well, at least she's rocking the players' party

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #289
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Tadeja. Nothing to lose (but of course she won't win ).

And these pics are awesome She is next to JJ!
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:59 AM   #290
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

4-1* up in first set against Pavly
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #291

she is battling really hard

anyone watching?

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #292
country flag igralec33

I'm watching. Good fighting but she is also kinda lucky (that netcord ) and Pavlyuchenkova missing overhead and made DF on set point.

Let's go Tadeja! One more set!
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #293

well, fighting and junkballing sounds fine to me as long as she keeps this up

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #294
country flag igralec33

I don't think she can challenge Pavlyuchenkova anymore ... Russian raised her level now.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #295

there's still hope

go Tade

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #296
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Majeric - Martic WTA Dubai, 1R Q

Quote:
(2)Pavlyuchenkova v Zanevska
Martic v Majeric
Barthel v An.Rodionova
Kr.Pliskova v (7)Mattek-Sands

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #297

from 6-3 4-2 to 6-3 4-6 *2-5

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #298
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Petra won 36 64 62

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #299

She's agreed for an interview with me

do you want me to ask her something?

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #300
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I have to say Tadeja`s game is very ridiculous,but I really love watching her play

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote