The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #241
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

I quite think it's a good draw tbh it all depends on how she steps on court, if she is fit and "ready", she can chase Alja's initial shots and frustrate her

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #242
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

She should enjoy Melbourne while it lasts.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #243

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

the written stuff on the background is too good

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #244
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a bad match-up for Tads as she can use the pace and move Ajla around. She needs to hope Ajla doesn't serve her best though Good Luck

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:07 AM   #245
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Tadeja won the 1st Set 6-3
How unexpected
Please win the 2nd

Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #246
country flag chingching

Tadeja broke to get 2-1 but then got broken to 30 losing on her 1st BP of the match

Please get it back

BTW, there was a DF in that game, please not on BP

30-15 Ajla now

Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:46 AM   #247
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

5:5 now in the second...I suppose Ajla is saved by her serve! I really hope Tadeja finishes this in two. She is very close.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:47 AM   #248
country flag chingching

It seems Tadeja had a BP somewhere but didn't take it but did just hold to make it 5-5
She seems to have served well as she has only allowed Ajla 1 BP

As I say that though Ajla gets an easy hold which have been rare so let's hope Tadeja can stay in this and force a TB

EDIT: And Tads holds to 15 and forces a TB Take it

EDIT 2: Tads loses the TB either 7-1 or 7-2 Fell down 5-0 Please win the 3rd...

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Jan 14th, 2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #249
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

7-6(1)
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #250

it goes to the third

but it ain't over, come on Tade

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #251
country flag chingching

Tads had GP then faced a BP but then held Get an early break

Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #252

broke

shame there is no stream

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #253
country flag chingching

Tadeja breaks to love
Maybe all the Indian and Nigerian ITFs are helping her

She just won 9 points in a row to go up 30-0 but back to 30-30 now

Quote:
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #254

broken back...come on Tade, break again

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #255
country flag chingching

OMG she got broken after winning 9 Points in a row to go up 30-0 and then lost 4 in a row

Quote: