The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #196
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Oh dear. Tads will get pushed to death by Julia.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #197
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Should destroy Cohen given her form Remember Tads can moonball and take balls off the rise so will destroy the hopeless pusher How did Cohen make Qualifying Draw given Baku came off before cut-off

Anyway, a good draw given the surface although Siegemund may be tricky but that's mainly on Clay As for Giorgi, she hasn't hit a ball in the court all year so should be a win and Qualification

The 65 points would push her so close to the Top 100 and if she could draw Minella or something she could get 160 Points Then she'd be inside Come on Tads
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #198
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope she gets to face Giorgi, it would be such a great match

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 03:54 AM   #199
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Tadeja fought VERY hard but lost 3-6 6-4 3-6 to Cohen.. In the second set, she was 0-4 down but she managed to win 6 games in a row and won the set 6-4. Disappointing loss but Julia moonballed Tadeja to death. Tadeja's ratio is 31W/72UEs, that's awful but quite understandable given Cohen's game. I'm very very sad for her.
The commentator said that one game took almost 30 minutes, and one rally lasted 2 minutes and 55 seconds.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:17 AM   #200
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

1000000$ question. 10 matches on scoreboard, in all of them the two opponents played at least one game, while Majeric-Cohen was stuck at 3-4, 15 all. So, what happened? Was it:

a) Majeric fixing her hairdo
b) Scoreboard stuck
c) 2min55s moon expedition

What can I say, NASA has competition.

Too bad Tadeja couldn't win, better luck next time.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:41 AM   #201
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

That's a true shame given Tads' and Julia's forms
Those Unforced Errors are ridiculous and normally tads moonballs well and can attack
A shame she couldn't get the 40 Points and some prize money. Let's hope better for Quebec City

BTW, it seems Tads is friends with Tads so maybe that will come of something
She plays Swiss Interclubs (not a bad move in terms of matchplay) with her
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:30 PM   #202
country flag Esporadico

Esporadico is an unknown quantity at this point

Next tourney for Tads: ITF $50,000 Trabzon (TUR). She's the third seed (the first seed is Karolina Pliskova, ha!). Let's see how far she goes.
Esporadico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #203
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esporadico View Post
Next tourney for Tads: ITF $50,000 Trabzon (TUR). She's the third seed (the first seed is Karolina Pliskova, ha!). Let's see how far she goes.
Tads won her 1st Round 6-2 7-6(4)
Still a very solid win but she should really be destroying Webley-Smith

Next is Sam Murray who she is definitely good enough to beat but if she will is another question

In Doubles she lost with Friedsam 6-4 Retired against the Top Seeds Still, she can focus on Singles now
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #204
country flag chingching

Tads is playing the Lagos Slams again
In the 1st Round she beat Blessing Samuel but lost 21 Points

Anyway, hopefully she can pick up 100 Points which would push her back close to Top 100 again and get the Doubles with Melanie

She is really going to have to play well or go points buying (I saw her on 25K Caracas list h) if she wants to get Top 100 because her points are now starting to come off and she used her time poorly when she had nothing to defend No Kazans
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #205
country flag chingching

Tads is through to the SFs in Lagos quite easily
I must admit, I am a little surprised given her recent results but she seems to be back again as she beat Klaffner 1 and 3 who is quite decent

Anyway, now in the SF she has Broady who she really should beat and then a re-match with Dinu who she lost to last year

If she can manage to win both Lagos crowns then she will be back up to 110 and if she can then win Caracas she will be up to around 106

I really think she should just buy points for a few months to get that Australian Open MD and after that she can start playing more WTA

Oh and BTW, the week after Caracas, her 1st Priority is 25K Astana So she will be going Lagos --> Caracas --> Astana I think that has to be a record Biggest points-whorer ever But I still love her Anyway, I don't know why she didn't just come to Australia and play the 2 50s in Bendigo along with the 25s beforehand as aside from Barty, Dellacqua and Anett, no one else can beat her Could have picked up 100 Points relatively easily plus 25K Points Still, it would be pretty spectacular for her to lose many matches at these events although the combination of all the jet-setting and constant match wins could mean that her Astana performance may be a bit average Maybe relaxing Floridian Tropical Island 50K Captiva Island would be a better choice She really needs to take advantage of this weaker Hardcourt end of season... Shame she choked in Guangzhou and underperformed in Tokyo as as she could have easily gotten points in other tournaments Still, it is important that she tries WTAs Surely she doesn't want to be playing 25s for the rest of her life

Last edited by chingching : Oct 18th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #206
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
MD AO is getting closer and closer

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #207
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Keep going Tads
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #208
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

deuxfaces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #209
country flag chingching

Cute photo
That centre court is nice I remember seeing it when the Williams sisters played
No wonder it's a slam
Anyway, it must be a nice tournament as Tads constantly returns not only because of the weak field I am sure

I think she must have been a little injured before GOod that she's back
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #210
country flag chingching

Tads fought really well to beat Klaffner from 6-0 6-6 6-4 down to win 0-6 7-6 6-3 but then got destroyed, unsurprisingly by GOATbieri

Anyway, let's hope for a good draw in Barnstaple next week so hopefully she can get a QF and some points pushing her closer and closer to Top 100 and guaranteeing her AOMD position She will probably get in anyway as Top 108 get accepted but she's not there yet