The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #136
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil=) View Post
Well done Tadeja I'm really shocked that she didn't get more support here in the forum It's always the same 4-5 persons who are cheering her on
I'm sure she has lots of other fans such as myself that root for her but just don't post in this forum. I've enjoyed streaming her in this tournament, even through all of the rain delays. Looks like she gets all the way to #127 if she wins tomorrow. I'll be a-watchin'!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #137
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Tads Cmon for the title
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #138
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Tads breaks and holds
The streams are really bad though

So many new fans must be watching

EDIT: Tads has had 2 BPs to go up 3-0 but hasn't taken them
She really likes Bally's pace

EDIT 2: Tads has 3-0

EDIT 3: Tads had 5-1 15-30 but unfortunately lost the game
Serve it out

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #139
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Tadeja wasted 3 set points at 5:3, now 5:5. Shame.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #140
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #141
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The FH is breaking down so easily.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #142
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Tadeja.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #143
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

5-5. There is hope maybe.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #144
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

TB. Come on!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #145
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Please win it.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #146
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

3-3.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #147
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

No. SP wasted.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #148
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Oh well. Such a heartbreaking loss but she fought well.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #149
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

This was a good run nonetheless. Top 100 is really reachable for her.

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #150
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Tads
Really thought she would win
Still, a good week
Deserved this and Wimbledon WC that may have come with it
The choke is a little worrying though...
Still, I hope she remembers how well she did not the choke going into Wimbledon

BTW, did she have SP in both sets

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote