Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #61
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I

1st up on CC.

Streams should be available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #62
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Yup, they are. Live drama
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #63
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sori's on the court now.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #64
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Already a lot of drama. Or horror, depends how you look at it
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #65
country flag Skoo

Stephens saves 3 BPs, wins 7-5. They both have about three times more UEs than winners Sloane x2, Sorana x2.5

From 1-3 to 4-3 in the second set Also, a 29 shots rally

Five games in a row. And I think she has been better than Sloane in rallies overall today Historical moment.

Last edited by Skoo : Feb 18th, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #66
country flag Skoo

And she beats Sloane 57 63 62 Not the best performance from Sloane, but the regular Sori would have probably still lost, so congrats
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #67
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana was rallying pretty well for her standards today and as usual on faster courts. Her 1st serve, when she got it in, brought her a lot of free points. She mixed it up nicely, but still too many DFs.

Mentally very good performance coming back from 1-3 down in the 2nd set, breaking at will whenever she got the chances to do.

Errani or Goerges next. Could have been much worse in R2 with this draw to be honest.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #68
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

That's an impressive upset
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #69
country flag Skoo

Well, she fought Girls like her just don't win against Errani, unfortunately
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #70
country flag Curcubeu

I'm usually not the one who is making statements about tennis won/lost, but yeah...

so frustrating to watch this woman. If she could only focus on her game for more than 2 points in a row.

Still, good to see her winning one round here at least.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #71
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

It's only my impression or that foot injury actually saved Errani?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #72
country flag Curcubeu

You mean the thigh problems which forced her to take an MTO?

Sorana surely lost the momentum. After all she is a terrible cold starter, see her matches against Bratchikova, Pliskova, Jabeur etc..

Got a bit better afterwards again. The funny thins is that people in GM make as if this was peak brainless Sorana while I think that this was actually better than average for her standards...
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #73
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

What upsets me very much is that she showed that she can think and build the point waiting for the right moment to hit decisively (those games for 0-4 to 4-4 in the first set; for 0-1 to 2-1 in the second one) but suddenly she loses her plot and restarts to blast the first ball to came to her. Stupid girl, she is really talented.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #74
country flag Curcubeu

I guess it's a mixture between not being focused and still being exhausted from the rally before. Plus, the kind of: "I made that shot once, I can do it again", while those low quality shots are far too risky to actually use them again and again.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #75
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

It gaves me such headaches to watch her matches