Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #61
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of
Re: Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
The same question applies. You're bitching about it but posting or almost than any other poster. Just seems weird or are you just a Serena troll?
If you'd taken the time to look at my posts about Serena as, y'know, A TENNIS PLAYER (this is a tennis forum right?), you'd have seen that I actually think she is the best player on tour and that she's a lot more deserving of success than most of the others.

But if your way to deal with the fact that I think she has atrocious personal taste is to write me off as a hater, then by all means do so.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #62
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Quite frankly I think her fans are more than nice to yall and I don't understand why they don't shit on all yalls favs threads
Huh? I guess it's your first day here.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #63
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

did she buy the furniture off a couple of pensioners?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #64
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
That's cheaper than some condo in HK
I know! and cheaper than London and Paris!

In central London/Paris you'd be needing around $3 - $6 million for 2.4 thousand square feet, depending on exact location.

Last edited by Londoner : Jan 29th, 2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Spell
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #65
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

The comparation in this thread of Los Angeles to London, Paris or NYC is just
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #66
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
The comparation in this thread of Los Angeles to London, Paris or NYC is just
Don't start a thread if you don't like others' comments! You know what they call young men who only like to play with themselves and no one else
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #67
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
If you'd taken the time to look at my posts about Serena as, y'know, A TENNIS PLAYER (this is a tennis forum right?), you'd have seen that I actually think she is the best player on tour and that she's a lot more deserving of success than most of the others.

But if your way to deal with the fact that I think she has atrocious personal taste is to write me off as a hater, then by all means do so.
I could give a shit about whether you like Serena's style or if you like Serena, my point was you were the first to complain and then posted more than anyone else in the thread. Seems kind of weird to me, that's it nothing more.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #68
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Quite frankly I think her fans are more than nice to yall and I don't understand why they don't shit on all yalls favs threads

It's the only thing yall would understand how truly bitchy and annoying some of you can be
Preach, sis!

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #69
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
I could give a shit about whether you like Serena's style or if you like Serena, my point was you were the first to complain and then posted more than anyone else in the thread. Seems kind of weird to me, that's it nothing more.
I don't think it belongs in this forum, but if it's going to be here then I may as well participate! Sorry if that bothers you! x
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #70
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
Why are you even comparing them to NYC standards?
Exactly.. Properties in nyc and in ca are totally different. Space is scarce in nyc but not in California.
knoxt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #71
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
Exactly.. Properties in nyc and in ca are totally different. Space is scarce in nyc but not in California.
Exactly. The layouts are different. Use of space is different. Different scenery and climate. Practically a different "culture" of prospective buyer. Oh, and they're 3,000 miles apart...
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote