Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #46
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
I actually like to know behind the scenes stuff and know how players live and all this better than absurd prediction games or separated threads for qualifying matches between players out of the top 100. Serena is the best player of her generation and I guess people is interested in her businesses. We had the same thread when Davenport was selling her home and Wozniacki bought a couple of flats in Manhattan.
http://realestalker.blogspot.com/200...le-whammy.html

Davenport selling her houses...

Emerald Beach, Laguna Beach, CA: $6,395,000

Solimar Beach, Ventura, CA: $5,500,000
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:49 AM   #47
country flag LadyLil

LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of LadyLil has much to be proud of

Again both of the homes Lindsay and her husband have put on the market are cheap by NYC standards. Beachfront in the Hamptons goes for way more than what she's asking for her Ventura property and the other house would go for twice as much in the better NYC suburbs. It's interesting to see the difference especially if you're an HGTV junkie like me.
LadyLil is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #48
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
I deal. I'm glad she's rich. She's the best player on tour and deserves every penny of the money, which is more than I can say for a few choking headcases.

Money doesn't buy taste though.

They probably had to get rid of all her lava lamps, fluro rugs and leopard print sofas in order to make it look like somewhere you'd want to live.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #49
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLil View Post
Again both of the homes Lindsay and her husband have put on the market are cheap by NYC standards. Beachfront in the Hamptons goes for way more than what she's asking for her Ventura property and the other house would go for twice as much in the better NYC suburbs. It's interesting to see the difference especially if you're an HGTV junkie like me.
Why are you even comparing them to NYC standards?
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #50
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
This is Serena's third home. She's selling as she's probably never here now between: the tour (i.e. 5* hotels), her Miami Mansion and her sex pad in Paris.

Deal, you lowly peasant.

exactly-she probably stays there 4 days out of the year, if that

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #51
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Come on. I love Serena to bits, but even her biggest fan would have to admit that she has awful, awful aesthetic taste.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #52
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post
Did you post all these stuffs in the threads " Redfood flying to Melbourne" and " Maria and Dimitrov are dating" ?
I probably should have done that. This is not directed against Serena, just against these kind of threats in general.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #53
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute

but somehow there's 4-12 anti-Serena assholes in every Serena thread.

Right

Even a clown acting like they know what the interior of her property would be like

And this is just fine with the ban-happy mods too

Laughable
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #54
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute

So when her fans disrespect yall as usual, don't start bitchin
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #55
country flag JLG

Quite frankly I think her fans are more than nice to yall and I don't understand why they don't shit on all yalls favs threads

It's the only thing yall would understand how truly bitchy and annoying some of you can be
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #56
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #57
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Says the poster with Serena in her sig.

Who gives a shit about a player selling their house except stalker fantards?
Speaking of stalkers.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #58
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It means that you can see the street sweepers as they go past.
Why the hell do you continue to post in a thread that you complained about even existing?
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #59
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

I didn't complain about its existence, I complained about its location.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #60
country flag mykarma

Quote:
I didn't complain about its existence, I complained about its location.
The same question applies. You're bitching about it but posting or almost than any other poster. Just seems weird or are you just a Serena troll?