Suicide Paris | Congrats to RJCSF69!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #46
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all
Re: Suicide Paris

Day1: Medina Garrigues
BU: Parmentier
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #47
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Day 1: Barthel
Bu: Zakopalova
FITD Rank: 68 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #48
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 1
pick zakopalova
backup barthel
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #49
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Day 1
pick McHale
b/u Zakopalova
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #50
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Pick:Mona Barthel
BU: Klara Zakopalova
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #51
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

D1: Zakopalova
BU: McHale
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #52
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
Pick - Barthel
Backup - Zakopalova

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #53
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Pick: McHale
B/Up: Medina Garrigues

TT D: 44 (High:18) 2014: (MD:13-10)(Q:0-1) Overall -(143-133).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: - (2nd), WIM: - (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #54
country flag max94

max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1

Zakopalova (Barthel)
max94 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #55
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

D1: Zakopalova
BU: Barthel
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #56
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future

Day 1:
Pick:
Pauline Parmentier

Titles:[Suicide T.]: Rome 2013, Guangzhou 2013, Peking 2012 and Fes 2012
[TT]: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer 2011 and ITF Hechingen 2012
[TT D]: ITF Shrewsbury 2012 (with Hapsara) and ITF Biarritz 2013 (with Heinann)
[Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013
[FITD]: Budapest 2013 [FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 and Dubai 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #57
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Day 1: Zakopalova
BU: Radwanska
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #58
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 pick: Zakopalova
back-up: Barthel
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #59
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Paris | Post Day 1 picks!

Day 1

Pick: Barthel
Back Up: Parmentier
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #60
country flag RJCSF69

RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice
Re: Suicide Paris | Post Day 1 picks!

DAY 1:

Pick: Mona Barthel
BU: Pauline Parmentier
RJCSF69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote