Suicide Paris | Congrats to RJCSF69!! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #196
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide Paris | Julia and Sofia take out 37!! | Post Day 3 picks!!

Day 3
Pick: Pavlyuchenkova
BU: Bartoli

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #197
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3

Pick: Kvitova
Back Up: Safarova

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #198
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Day 3 pick: Safarova
back-up: Paszek
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #199
country flag RJCSF69

RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice RJCSF69 is just really nice

DAY 3:

Pick: Lucie Safarova
BU: Marion Bartoli
RJCSF69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #200
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light

Day 3
Safarova
BU Paszek
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #201
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

Day 3

Pick: Safarova
BU: Bartoli
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #202
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

D3 Safarova
BU Razzano
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #203
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

Day 3: Magdalena Rybarikova
BU: Lucie Safarova
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #204
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

Day 3
Pick : Safarova
B-up: Paszek

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #205
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all

Day 3: Bartoli
Back-up: Safarova
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14, Stanford 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, doubles: US Open 14, Eastbourne, Bucharest, Stanford, Hong Kong, Linz & Moscow 14 (all with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #206
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Petra.
backup: Rybarikova.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval back and ready to re-establish herself on Tour.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #207
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Should have just picked Vinci yesterday
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #208
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Day 4

Wickmayer (Cornet)
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #209
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4

Pick:Cibulkova
BU:Suarez Navarro
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #210
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4:
Pick: Wickmayer
Back-up: Zakopalova
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote