Suicide Paris | Congrats to RJCSF69!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #151
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suicide Paris | Post Day 2 picks!!

Day 2

Pick : Vinci
BU: Goerges
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #152
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light tauparticle is a glorious beacon of light

Day 2
Vinci
BU: Arvidsson
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #153
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

D2 Vinci
BU Goerges
purtov is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:54 AM   #154
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

Day 2: Pironkova
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #155
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 02-
PICK-Arvidsson
BP-Vinci
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #156
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

day02
Goerges
BU
Vinci
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #157
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

Day 2: Vinci
BU: Arvidsson
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #158
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

day 2
pic: Navarro
BU: vinci
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #159
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Day 2

Pick: Goerges
BU : Vinci
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #160
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

Day2 Goerges
Backup arvidsson
Finalist (5):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou
DOUBLES (with xieergai) Winner (5):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #161
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

Day 2

BU : Vinci
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #162
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 02

Pick: Vinci

* I feel the boom-boom today with upsets!
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #163
country flag AbyssII

AbyssII is an unknown quantity at this point

Day 2
Pick : Arvidsson
Bu : Goerges
AbyssII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #164
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Pick Goerges
BU Vinci
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #165
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Backup: Vinci

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote