Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #61
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerBlue View Post
So tell me that why Li more deserve to win this title.
Because she had a tougher draw than Azarenka (unless you disagree with that)
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #62
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Its been known she hates Vika...But Vika seems not to care.
Not thread worthy IMO...
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #63
country flag SkylerBlue

SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Because she had a tougher draw than Azarenka (unless you disagree with that)
I don't think so. Vika will have a much easier draw if she is in the bottom half.

Niculescu vs Karatantcheva Monica is obviously better player.
Daniilidou vs Govortsova we have a tie here.
Hampton vs Cirstea OMG,Cirstea is obviously a better choice for Vika considering she owned the Romanian.
Vesnina vs Goerges Both of them are not threat at all.
Kuznetsova vs Radwanska Aga is better for Vika considering that 6 losing streak
Stephens vs Sharapova I'd rather to pick Maria for Vika
SkylerBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #64
country flag HeninFan_2008

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

This is why I'm glad I removed her from my signature. Thinking of putting Vika on it!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #65
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerBlue View Post
I don't think so. Vika will have a much easier draw if she is in the bottom half.

Niculescu vs Karatantcheva Monica is obviously better player.
Daniilidou vs Govortsova we have a tie here.
Hampton vs Cirstea OMG,Cirstea is obviously a better choice for Vika considering she owned the Romanian.
Vesnina vs Goerges Both of them are not threat at all.
Kuznetsova vs Radwanska Aga is better for Vika considering that 6 losing streak
Stephens vs Sharapova I'd rather to pick Maria for Vika
The only ones that matter are Serena, Radwanska and Sharapova. You don't intend to win a GS and then be bothered by Niculescu or Cirstea Azarenka missed Serena while Li didn't miss Radwanska and Sharapova. Case closed Playing Hampton and Stephens is tougher than playing Radwanska and Sharapova? Gimme a break
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #66
country flag SkylerBlue

SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all SkylerBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
The only ones that matter are Serena, Radwanska and Sharapova. You don't intend to win a GS and then be bothered by Niculescu or Cirstea Azarenka missed Serena while Li didn't miss Radwanska and Sharapova. Case closed Playing Hampton and Stephens is tougher than playing Radwanska and Sharapova? Gimme a break
Radwanska is never a threat for Vika. Vika will defeat her like 6-2 6-0 .
Sharapova won't have any chance against Vika if she performs like what she played in the semi-final.

Hampton played like a god in the third round!It's never a easy match against a player that u never met before.
SkylerBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #67
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

OK, I understand, Hampton is more dangerous player than Sharapova and Radwanska combined I will need to mark that down for future reference. Yup, Vika's draw couldn't have been any tougher. Who gives a damn about Serena when you have.... JAMIE HAMPTON around!!! I was so wrong, you were obviously right.... Vika had the toughest draw in the Open Era to win this slam Jamie Hampton the giant-killer
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #68
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose. View Post
Go home you're drunk Aga

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #69
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Truth hurts... So many pressed Azarenka fans
Their fave just won a slam. I would think they're anything but pressed.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #70
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
Truth, Aga is right, classy, wonderful!

Li Na
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #71
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Their fave just won a slam. I would think they're anything but pressed.
While stirring hostility from pretty much every side in the last few weeks. Job well done.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #72
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
Yeah, Na Li played a great first set, where her level was a class higher than Vika. BUT its best of three, and if Na Li were to win this match she would have needed to keep her momentum going in the beginning of 2nd set. She failed to do that and the rest is (dramatic) history.

The winner always deserves the win. Vika mental strenght was very impressive.
The series of injuries had something to do with it
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #73
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

A silly cow. Not a bright thing to say.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #74
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, I understand, Hampton is more dangerous player than Sharapova and Radwanska combined I will need to mark that down for future reference. Yup, Vika's draw couldn't have been any tougher. Who gives a damn about Serena when you have.... JAMIE HAMPTON around!!! I was so wrong, you were obviously right.... Vika had the toughest draw in the Open Era to win this slam Jamie Hampton the giant-killer
These Polish tards are really starting to get annoying
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #75
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula View Post
A silly cow. Not a bright thing to say.
And...what you said is definetly bright...
saint2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote