Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #151
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
it was just my mistake.
Wow, someone on the internet admitting to making a mistake.
Sorry for calling you a hater. I was angry. Peace
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #152
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't y'all say that Aga and Na are best friends? She refers to Na as "the player from China". She doesn't even know her best friend's name?
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #153
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Didn't y'all say that Aga and Na are best friends? She refers to Na as "the player from China". She doesn't even know her best friend's name?
It's just a cultural thing
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #154
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
When will people learn that the title can only be earned by winning?
There is no such thing as deserving or nondeserving.

The title is not deserved by being a better player, playing a certain preferred style, being a media darling, being on a long title drought, having a long streak, dishing multiple bagels in the early rounds, being outplayed in the previous slam/tournament, having had a harder draw, being considered good for the game, by being one win away from the record, by _________________ (state your reason).
The title is EARNED/WON by winning the last point.
The end.
The fact that she talks about deserving means that she subscribes to theories that will only keep her in the losers' circles.
PREACH This post needs it's own sticky. lol

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #155
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Amazing that Aga is the one that says this considering her, her coach, and dad always go on about how her wins are deserved.

Bitter hypocrites.
Have to agree with you here (for once). Radwanska OF ALL PEOPLE having the nerve to say a player doesn't deserve to win because their opponent played the better tennis
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #156
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

The whole 'playing better tennis and losing' is an oxymororon IMO. If you lost a match then you obviously didn't play better.

Still love you Aga
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #157
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

she sounds bitter

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #158
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For sure she was more deserving to win the title.
This ,..... Aga , go back from Poland

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #159
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSet&Match View Post
It's just a cultural thing
More like a linguistic thing too, it's a bad style(written, but spoken too) to repeat "Li this, Li that, Li shwat" in every sentence.
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #160
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Did she lie though?

And on that note, did Wiktorowski?
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #161
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Did she lie though?
Nope. 100% truth.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #162
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

Don't mess with the Oracle's prophecy
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #163
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuriePL View Post

Don't mess with the Oracle's prophecy
Have you already made "Aga is the 2013 RG winner" poster ???
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #164
country flag MercuriePL

MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL MercuriePL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Have you already made "Aga is the 2013 RG winner" poster ???
MercuriePL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #165
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

PLEASE, ban him.