WWW Wimbledon SF: [23] Sabine Lisicki vs [4] Agnieszka Radwanska - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Lisicki 134 54.03%
Radwanska 114 45.97%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Wimbledon SF: [23] Sabine Lisicki vs [4] Agnieszka Radwanska

Can't believe I'm gonna say this, but hopefully Lisicki can get the win. That being said, Kerber was the favourite going into last year's SF and we all know what happened.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #2
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Wimbledon SF: [23] Sabine Lisicki vs [4] Agnieszka Radwanska

Come on Lisicki, all TF is with you.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

Aga is going to drive her nuts Poor thing.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Save us Sabine! ! Please, win this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #5
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Lisicki won't be as ridiculously cautious as Aga's opponent today
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #6
country flag SweetSeduction

SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold SweetSeduction is a splendid one to behold

C'mon Aga hope you have some energy left.
SweetSeduction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #7
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Bine in a tough 3 - setter
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #8
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

I dont think sabine has beaten radwanska before and last time they played aga nearly bageled her. I just think that radwanska is a bad match up for sabine and will probably win this

I hope i am wrong and sabine finds a way to win this though
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #9
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

If Aga isn't 100% then I feel Sabine should win, this is probably the most consistent I've seen her as well so I don't think she'll be some shit error machine like she normally would be and how Na was today

Garbine & Sabine
BineMachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #10
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

With Li out, only Kvitova has won a major of the players left.
I think the way Aga played today, she's going to the final
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #11
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

I'm going to say with the day off Aga is going to win.

Although I don't know who I am going to root for since I have never rooted for either. It will be interesting to discover which way I go because I don't even know.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #12
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future

C'mon Aga, this is your moment!!
koyak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #13
country flag Ryusuke Tenma

Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light Ryusuke Tenma is a glorious beacon of light

Lisicki hits big and can be a nightmare to players with less consistency. However, Radwanska is the epitome of consistency on a good day and if she plays well, I can see her tactical game outlasting Lisicki and wearing her down.

Radwanska in 3, just like the Na match.

Simona Halep...perhaps a bright spot in an otherwise dark tour?
Caroline Wozniacki...underrated former #1 with a hopeful return to form in the future.
Errani, Schiavone, Vinci...Talented tacticians who use variety and their heads.
Ryusuke Tenma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #14
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BineMachine View Post
If Aga isn't 100%
Oh don't worry, she is.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #15
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I want Sabine to win, Aga is the heavy favorite. Her craft and defense will drive Sabine bonkers.

Aga 6-4, 6-3.

Championship is Radwanska's to win or lose.