The Who and When will you go to the Proximus Diamond Games thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2002, 07:58 AM   #1
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
The Who and When will you go to the Proximus Diamond Games thread!

Hi all!

I'll go to both semifinals and to the final!!

I hope to see some of you, and also to see Kim!

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2002, 11:50 AM   #2
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
If I'll go it'll be probably one of the semis or the final, but I'm still not sure.. lets hope I can go !! have fun to everyone who will go!!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 12:58 PM   #3
Sarah

Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough
THANK YOU SANEX !!!!!!!! LUV YA

You never guess what happened to me...
Yesterday I bought one of those sanex-products, including this little folder with a little number on it...
The showergel came with a contest.... the winning numbers would receive tickets to the diamond games.
And YES.... I won!!!
I get two tickets for the diamond games final!!
Thank you soooooooooooo much!!
So I'll see you there...let's pray for Kim to be in the final
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 02:41 PM   #4
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
I'm not sure... Hopefully I am going!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 03:04 PM   #5
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
You are so lucky Sarah!!!

anyways I will go to the Quarterfinal (evening session)

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 08:38 PM   #6
Penguin

Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice Penguin is just really nice
Re: THANK YOU SANEX !!!!!!!! LUV YA

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah
You never guess what happened to me...
Yesterday I bought one of those sanex-products, including this little folder with a little number on it...
The showergel came with a contest.... the winning numbers would receive tickets to the diamond games.
And YES.... I won!!!
I get two tickets for the diamond games final!!
Thank you soooooooooooo much!!
So I'll see you there...let's pray for Kim to be in the final

*david hurries off to the stores to buy all the Sanex products*
Penguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 10:02 PM   #7
Sarah

Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough
Good luck, david... hope I didn't get there before you!
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 10:49 AM   #8
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
question?

for the first round, is it 25Euro for a whole day or for a session?

Thx Frz
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 10:55 AM   #9
josefien

josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point josefien is an unknown quantity at this point
Today I'm really not lucky! I'm a member of Proxi-club and today you could sms from 8 till 18 o'clock to win tickets for the final or another match. So, a little before 8, we started sms-ing. Immediately, we got a message back that said all the tickets for the final were already gone and that we had won tickets for the qually's. We were like 'how is this possible ? We were right on time and yet almost 3000 tickets are gone! plus : we can't go to the qually's that day!
Then we took a better look at our paper and at the end it said : you can also phone from 6 till 18 o'clock!!! I could really hit myself for not reading further!!
I'm hesitating now if I would buy those tickets for the final, if Kim will not play the final, I can even watch it on television as well...
josefien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 12:55 PM   #10
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
I am going to the semifinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooooooo happy!!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 01:47 PM   #11
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
bigkimfan, we'll see!!

where are you sitting?

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 06:39 PM   #12
Elke

Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light
I go tuesday night (I heard Kim will play that night) and probably Friday the whole day.
Elke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 06:52 PM   #13
country flag Bigkimfan

Quote:
Originally posted by Come-on-kim
bigkimfan, we'll see!!

where are you sitting?
My dad says we're sitting on the 1st row!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 08:45 PM   #14
country flag Come-on-kim

Cool

I don't remember where I'm sitting, I'll tell you when I'll receive my tickets

Old Dec 25th, 2002, 10:00 PM   #15
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
OMIGOD Sarah!!! Congragulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!