SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #691
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

at least we've had the lowest with the Olympics final scoreline
(I could never see a double bagel) even in the wind Masha still had gp's in a lot of her service games.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #692
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria had better be practising her returns against Kiefer today/tomorrow Returning is probably the area where she's underachieved most in her recent matches against Serena, when you compare how well she returned against Peak Servena at Wimbledon 2010 in her worst season on her worst surface.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #693
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i feel so disheartened.
everything goes right for Serena in every aspect of her tennis career (ofc bar injuries and life scare) and she's worked damn hard to get back to the top. but she seems to have so much success
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #694
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I just pray to the tennis gods hope there's no wind...no need to make it even harder on Maria than it already is
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #695
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria always brings the best out of Serena. And if it is windy, it will be worse. Hope they play in the afternoon in the heat. I know Maria can beat her. She just needs to get the right mentality and be consistent. Stay focused. She can do it.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #696
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Azarenka is playing first, even if Caro-Radwanska are playing right now and it's late!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #697
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I want Maria to relax and stop thinking about the H2H when she plays her I think that'd be the best chance she'd have. A lot of the times you can tell she's thinking about it and is afraid of getting another beat down. In this case Maria really has nothing to lose anymore so I'd love to see her treat one of this Serena matches like a practice match, just get creative,loose and try new things. At least if she loses she'd do it with style
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #698
Forever Sharapova.

Never seen such a quick update on the WTA website
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #699
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
at least we've had the lowest with the Olympics final scoreline
(I could never see a double bagel) even in the wind Masha still had gp's in a lot of her service games.
Wrong

Serena can always find a new way to humiliate Maria.

And it can get worse than 6-0 6-1, but I don't think it will happen tomorrow
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #700
Forever Sharapova.

Imagine if Rena were to win RG too
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #701
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I really thought that nothing could top the AO 2007 final, but the Olympics final was worse

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #702
Forever Sharapova.

Anyway

FUCK MY PESSIMISM

I'll still be a Masha stan regardless, as I always have. I'm sick and tired of fearing a player - a human being.
It shouldn't be that way, but that's the way sport works. Try your best Masha and stick it to her. No worries on court, no getting down on yourself. Scream as loud as possible even if you hold serve at 5-0 down. Do the fucking best you can
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #703
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Imagine if Rena were to win RG too
I think she has really good chance because:

a. She's a great player on clay, even if there's this myth that she is a scrub on this surface because of a bad loss last year.
b. She'll be extra motivated after last year's flop.
c. Maria is the defending champion and, since Serena's stil pressed about Wimbledon, she'll do anything to dethrone Maria

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #704
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way.. just so you all know, if Maria actually managed to beat Serena tomorrow, she would inevitably lose the final None of the players who've beaten Serena since her 2011 return have gone on to win the tournament they beat her at (in fact, Kerber is the only one of those who beat her who even won their next MATCH after beating Serena )
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #705
Forever Sharapova.

and to extend on that dsanders, if I'm correct, every tournament Rena has beat Masha on-route to she's gone on to win it.

it's like a vicious circle

YEC, Olympics, Madrid etc.... Masha's like some cruel lucky charm for Rena