SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #601
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Missed the match because of uni.. the only one I'm missing since I'm already home watching Sara What the hell was she doing with her serve?! At first she had a crazy high FS percentage and every second serve ended up being a DF So many aces too!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #602
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The aces kinda made up for the hilariously bad double faults.
I think she's still testing out the serve, you can tell when she does get the first serve in it's very effective. Plus it's not as predictable which is great news I just wish she possessed a kick serve
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #603
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I'm more sensitive when it comes to Maria, but unlike most of you in Vika's subforum they keep it classy and don't bash players and respect opponents. Even the shrieking fucking razor guy can keep himself in check in there. This subforum is about Maria and her direct opponents, yet every thread turns into the "lets all hate on Vika until she gives Maria the next beatdown" bandwagon. It's pathetic. After all the beatdowns Vika dishes out (lets not forget she BAGELLED Maria on the surface where Maria peaked) you guys still have no respect for her and her game. I know for a fact in the past there have been players where I havent respected them and I paid the price for it. Stop making me want Vika to demolish Maria the next time they meet so I can see some of you be put in your place.
I agree with you that there's no point in bashing other players and that's why we all complain about GM's trolls and Maria haters. But in Cosmic's defense he didn't really bash at Vika, he just stated that he dislikes her which is normal we all have players we like and those who we dislike On the other hand I can also understand your reaction because many mashabators tend to be harsh on Vika and attack her for no reason Guys don't fight SS is a heavenly place where all is good.Make love not war

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #604
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm more sensitive when it comes to Maria, but unlike most of you in Vika's subforum they keep it classy and don't bash players and respect opponents. Even the shrieking fucking razor guy can keep himself in check in there. This subforum is about Maria and her direct opponents, yet every thread turns into the "lets all hate on Vika until she gives Maria the next beatdown" bandwagon. It's pathetic. After all the beatdowns Vika dishes out (lets not forget she BAGELLED Maria on the surface where Maria peaked) you guys still have no respect for her and her game. I know for a fact in the past there have been players who I havent respected them and I paid the price for it. Stop making me want Vika to demolish Maria the next time they meet so I can see some of you be put in your place.

Vika's playing, I have MUCH better things to do that go on a witch hunt for you.
Pieter 2.0. #FakeFan.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #605
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
The aces kinda made up for the hilariously bad double faults.
I think she's still testing out the serve, you can tell when she does get the first serve in it's very effective. Plus it's not as predictable which is great news I just wish she possessed a kick serve
Hopefully she'll soon be able to hit so many aces while hitting fewer DFs. Her next match is almost impossible, but she's lived up to her seeding and got her first top ten win of the year. It's been a good tournament

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #606
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Marks been on the hunt for me lately Yoana so don't worry
he just throws digs at my posts every now and then but I don't care tbh. If he wants to create drama he can but I didn't do anything wrong
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #607
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
i hope she keeps him, but i have a feeling he'll fade away once IW/Miami approaches
eye-candy in her box doesn't go amiss

Quote:
Kiefer is intended to be around until Vladimir gets better. It's impossible to know anymore than that until Maria tells us otherwise.
During her last match the commentator said there's a possibility he might work for her as a consultant after Vladimir returns
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #608
Forever Sharapova.

Yes I heard that too. I hope thats true
Just seeing what bringing in Patrick has done for Serena should be enough inspiration
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #609
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
During her last match the commentator said there's a possibility he might work for her as a consultant after Vladimir returns
It would be great if Kiefer sticks around.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #610
country flag JoPova

Yas! Keep Nicolas, Maria! You need him!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #611
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, stop to complain! It is not time yet (well hope I am wrong )Today's match was quite spectacular excepting DFs, so be happy and enjoy her win. The most important thing for me is that she is improving
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #612
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I heard that too. I hope thats true
Just seeing what bringing in Patrick has done for Serena should be enough inspiration
...Erm, I think Patrick is giving Serena something that Maria's already got covered from a certain Bulgarian
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #613
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Vika pumping herself up like crazy against her punchbag Errani I for one can find her tennis pleasing, but her personality, not so much

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #614
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
...Erm, I think Patrick is giving Serena something that Maria's already got covered from a certain Bulgearian
[EDIT]

oh my
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #615
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

In fairness, Princess is playing extremely well this match
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote