SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #376
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R3 awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
why are you guys so worried about Zakopalova have there been a lot of shitfests when Maria plays her?
She is in a trio along with Kirilenko and Pennetta, in randomly producing GOAT form out of nowhere whenever Maria is on the other side of the net
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #377
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hell NO! I cannot put myself through 3 hours of brain torture. Hopefully, it is scheduled at a slot where I will be prevented from watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
She is in a trio along with Kirilenko and Pennetta, in randomly producing GOAT form out of nowhere whenever Maria is on the other side of the net
+ Watson

Oh, just noticed that the statement was about GOAT form; I mistook it for the scrubs that bring the worst out of Martha.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Feb 13th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Royal Prerogative
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #378
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
IKR . She produces high quality matches against Serena too RG 2009.

Maria beat her handily in Madrid last year though so maybe this one will be the same.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #379
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Zakopalova, so what?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #380
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

She played with her 3 times, and 2 of them were straight-set wins, so
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #381
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Even if Klara pulls out the match of her life, Maria would have to be in pretty dismal condition to lose the match.
I'm confident Maria will get to the QFs, where it definitely becomes more challenging with Sam, Sveta and Marion as possible opponents.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #382
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
IKR . She produces high quality matches against Serena too RG 2009.

Maria beat her handily in Madrid last year though so maybe this one will be the same.
I feel like even her straight set wins (Wimbledon 11 and Madrid 12)have been scratchy by Maria. Kookie seems to have a game that troubles Martha even if she is on form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Zakopalova, so what?
Agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm nervous about her playing Zak and expecting a difficult match, but I'm glad she's getting tough opponents here. Sloane may have been tougher looking at the rankings/recent wins, but Kookie's no slouch. Maria needs these tough/scratchy wins to build up match toughness IMO and be sharper for her upcoming matches, both here and throughout the year.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #383
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Is Dani committing suicide?
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #384
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

So many retirements in this tournament
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #385
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously CANNOT at Sloane blowing this match when she was serving for it at 5-3

I hate matches with Klara and MaKiri more than any other
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #386
country flag Abuttons

Zakopalova has still to play a doubles match today......
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #387
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible weather conditions were the only reason that French match with Zakopalova unfolded the way it did. I don't expect many problems with this match for Maria unless she goes on a error binge.

I felt that Sloane would have been a more difficult opponent for Maria and I was disappointed she lost. I was interested in seeing how Maria handled the challenge of Stephens' speed and forehand.

Last edited by Mexicola : Feb 13th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #388
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Oh God.. Zakopalova-Maria during a hurricane.. 3 hour shitfest coming up

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #389
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually happy that I won't be able to watch tomorrow's match. That RG shitfest was excruciatingly tiring.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #390
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Approximately at what time will she be playing? (GMT)
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote