SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #361
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R3 awaits

Zakopalova won 2nd set TB and forced a 3rd set with Stephens. Either Zakopalova or Stephens will be a tough match for Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #362
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
It's really shocking how wind was such a non factor to Maria before 2009. I remember the IW final against Dementieva, and oh boy it doesn't get anymore windier than that. And she still managed to play fantastic tennis . Now I am scared every time I hear there's gonna be wind during her match...
Why do you think that is though...surely the wind doesn't have anything to do with the shoulder
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #363
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

It did affect her, that was an exception, and Demented didn't deal with the wind well, at all. Her serve is the main issue, and if she starts having problems with that she loses confidence. She always has, and always will relied on her serve, and when it flops, she does too.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #364
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Fck, not Zakopalova please God awful match-up.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #365
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Why do you think that is though...surely the wind doesn't have anything to do with the shoulder
I think that it does actually. Maybe it is also e mental thing . She doesn't have the belief that she can slice a serve anymore as her 2nd serve . When her serve is off her whole game is off.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #366
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, Stephens is busily choking to Zakopalova I would honestly rather Maria played Stephens.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #367
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
It's really shocking how wind was such a non factor to Maria before 2009. I remember the IW final against Dementieva, and oh boy it doesn't get anymore windier than that. And she still managed to play fantastic tennis . Now I am scared every time I hear there's gonna be wind during her match...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Her groundgame is actually a VERY good fit for windy conditions. To have a good game for wind, you need to have the weight of shot so that your shots don't get easily blown off course by the wind (that's why Radwanska with her featherweight shots is awful in wind), while still playing relatively high-% (which Maria does compared to other ballbashers). Davenport used to be great in wind for that reason.

The reason of course why Maria sucks in it is simply her serve, and the fact that when she struggles with her serve, she lets the lack of confidence seep into the rest of her game.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #368
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Another match against Zakopalova in hurricane conditions coming you guys
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #369
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Another match against Zakopalova in hurricane conditions coming you guys
Sloane is coming back

Edit : NvM she is such a choker.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #370
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Zakopalova it is!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #371
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Great, Zakopalova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #372
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Well Zakopalova it is...
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #373
country flag PimpMePova

why are you guys so worried about Zakopalova have there been a lot of shitfests when Maria plays her?
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #374
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Zakopalova . Maria needs to finish her off quick . I can't if that match goes to a third . Maria hasn't played any third set matches this year .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #375
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Is that the same girl who dragged Maria to 3 excruciating sets last RG?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote