SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #316
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R3 v Serena slayer Sloane Stephens

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #317
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R3 v Serena slayer Sloane Stephens

. Sloane next .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #318
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Was Garcia supposed to be a player with potential or was that just all in Andy Murray's mind? She was horrible.

Anyway, Maria did what she had to do today, but, to me, her 2013 doesn't start until she defeats a top 10 opponent. On to the next match.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #319
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Bye bye Caroline
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #320
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty comfortable win over Garcia although Maria wasn't at her best today. She will definitely have to step it up against Stephens/Zakopalova in her next match.

Last edited by NiMaria : Feb 12th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #321
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Where were you guys watching that had Golovin in the studio?

Meh. Play to Sloane's BH and she should be little trouble, still she shouldn't be underestimated.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #322
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Solid match. She was sluggish with her movement (seemed tired to me when they shot her close-up) and off from the baseline, but at least her serve was pretty good and she started mixing it up, especially in the beginning. I have an impression that she reverted to her old ways as the match progressed, but still the improvement is there, and hopefully she can build on that. Now off to Stephens

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #323
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Where were you guys watching that had Golovin in the studio?

Meh. Play to Sloane's BH and she should be little trouble, still she shouldn't be underestimated.
one of the streams on LSH just carried on past the match and into the studio.
Golovin is actually a pretty good commentator, she threw shade at Rena by saying that she'd like her to take tournaments more seriously (like Masha) when she isn't destroying her opponents easily
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #324
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

and btw, sloane still has to play klara guys
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #325
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

That AO dress . If she doesn't wear that green version when I go to IW...

Anyway, great start! Her defense remains pretty stellar, and her errors weren't really detrimental besides that blip in the first set. Her serving was really great, but I still would like to see some placement variety on both sides against top opponents.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #326
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
one of the streams on LSH just carried on past the match and into the studio.
Golovin is actually a pretty good commentator, she threw shade at Rena by saying that she'd like her to take tournaments more seriously (like Masha) when she isn't destroying her opponents easily
Golovin Loved that girl, shame she retired as early as she did And I like that she had/has a good relationship with Maria

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #327
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I managed to watch only until 4-3 in the first because of the previous match's fuckery (yeah Schiavone I'm looking at you) from the score it looks like a pretty comfortable win, but how was Maria's level of play?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #328
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

She was quite good overall, especially her serve. However her defense was sluggish, she seems tired a bit. Anyway it was more motivated match than the first ones at AO which is useful.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #329
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Can Stephens put any pressure on Maria? I don't think she can tbh However I see another three set trademark Maria win
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #330
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
She was quite good overall, especially her serve. However her defense was sluggish, she seems tired a bit. Anyway it was more motivated match than the first ones at AO which is useful.
Yeah I noticed from the few minutes I managed to watch she seemed tired. It might be due to the jet-lag or maybe she is trying to save up as much energy as she can for the matches ahead knowing this one wouldn't be much of a challenge Her serve really does look better though, a lot more variety to it!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote