Who else likes Li Na's attitude? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #31
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future
Re: Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

I like her more and more

koyak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #32
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I love her,I am so proud of her tonight
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #33
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all pica_pica is a name known to all

Li Na is truly adorable. Proud of her

BTW I'm a hardcore Novak Djokovic fan.
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #34
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could you feel the bulk of the stadium was behind you tonight?

Her answer: "Yeah, yeah. I can hear a lot of Chinese fans, yeah. Yeah, and also I can see them with the China national flag everywhere. I was, Oh, looks like China Open!"
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #35
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

I do like Li's sense of humor.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #36
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

I do like Li's sense of humor.

So do I.
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #37
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

The main bright point of the two weeks. Hope she can win another slam before she retires, shes such a great personality for the image of the game.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #38
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na's attitude is likeable mainly due to her honesty/straight-forwardness. She doesn't fake it like the other top players do.
Imperfect Angel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #39
country flag Blackycat

Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all

I really want to win the title to celebrate the wedding anniversary tomorrow, but I failed,said Li Na after the press,bursting into tears.She smiled to the audience. But breaking down when CCTV interviewed her.
Blackycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #40
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute

I do

hope she wins another slam soon, she doesn't belong in the Schiavone/Stosur/Majoli/Myskina one-slam-wonder group
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #41
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Na is great. And she put up a great fight today.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #42
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

She was crying hard when interviewed by her home media CCTV5. That's Li Na, who showed her positive side and smile to the world but can only released her emotions in the very corner. She is simply not an actress who put a show in front of crowd, which may have got more sympathy from the public.

here's the vid link: http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sin...wkkR5Zaw/s.swf
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #43
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modiac. View Post
She was crying hard when interviewed by her home media CCTV5. That's Li Na, who showed her positive side and smile to the world but can only released her emotions in the very corner. She is simply not an actress who put a show in front of crowd, which may have got more sympathy from the public.

here's the vid link: http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sin...wkkR5Zaw/s.swf
Hahah she is so sweet even when she was crying during the whole interview. And funny still...

She started to tear up when the reporter talked about how happy/proud her second brother is, she was like "oh you gonna make me cry."

She talked about how she wanted to bring the winner's trophy to her husband as a wedding universality gift.

She said she gave it all and at the end, even though she lost, she still forgives herself because she did the best she could under the circumstances (injuries, 2 falls, etc).

The reporter said everyone she surveyed, talked to, her fans, etc didn't care whether Li Na lost or not. Her fans are proud that she stood on that battlefield and fought like a true champion.

Li Na said in the end, what maybe got to her is her thirst to win. Looking back, she said, "the match is over, I look at myself as my own hero. I am going to look forward and fight as hard."

She said Carlos said to her that he saw many positive things. She said that Carlos said nothing about the loss, but simply saw many great things and very proud of her.

The reporter said in the end, it was bad luck because of the injury. But Li Na said, "It's not so much as BAD LUCK as much as it was COMICAL"

They both proceeded to laugh.

LOL I LOVE HER!
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #44
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't like Na's personality.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #45
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

She is a great character and I like her and respect her even more as the years go on!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote