Who else likes Li Na's attitude? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #16
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

Great spirit thats what makes her at the top and why she has a major win.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #17
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Really feel for her, surely she was heart broken as she knows she doesn't have many chances left, She gave her best and got unlucky when things didn't go her way. And then the injury.

The fall that bang her head then rolling her ankles twice must been hurt as hell. Kudos for her to put on a brave face to continue to fight and gave the crowd ( and people around the world) a show.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #18
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Self deprecation

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #19
country flag aetherskyspace

aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice aetherskyspace is just really nice

Personality, class and honour lost on Rod Laver Arena today.
aetherskyspace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #20
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

She's a lovely person. So funny too.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #21
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetherskyspace View Post
Personality, class and honour lost on Rod Laver Arena today.
Have to agree.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #22
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I do. She gave me her autogpragh after losing in Istanbul. I still remember last year, I brought her rackets to her hotel and she welcomed and thanked so sweet. She has a really nice personality.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #23
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I do. She gave me her autogpragh after losing in Istanbul. I still remember last year, I brought her rackets to her hotel and she welcomed and thanked so sweet. She has a really nice personality.
Glad to hear that!
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #24
country flag johnny0521

johnny0521 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love Na so much!
great personality, great hitting
a great person and a great player
johnny0521 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #25
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

She has great personality
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #26
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

People should just move on. I love the way she smiles when she like twisted her ankle and bang her head, and not hiding her own personality, but attitude and personality cannot make her win a slam final...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #27
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

I've never really been interested in watching Li Na, but her attitude to the game is what you love to see.

She has a great personality, and seems such a nice person.
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #28
country flag matt37550

matt37550 is an unknown quantity at this point

she's a fighter
matt37550 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #29
country flag smiletime

smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice smiletime is just really nice

Hope her injury is not serious.
she is a real fighter.
smiletime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #30
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na is just such a cool character. Many people only regard Chinese athletes as sort of machines who go on their way but don't have personality. Li Na has proven this is not true. This actuallys resembles the experiences I've made in China by myself - most Chinese are actually really cool people.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote