Who else likes Li Na's attitude? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

This is her reaction to a fall which largely contributed to her loss. No nonsense from Li Na.

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Li Na says she is the only player who could fall down and keep laughing like she did. No argument from me. #ausopen

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Q. "Why do you think you were falling down?" Li Na: "Because I'm stupid!!!" #ausopen
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #2
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

I do.
While it can be argued for many players, she's just the "you cannot hate her" type
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

I was worried sick when she fell the second time. I thought something wasn't right with her head because she was laughing.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #4
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Love her. She's a great person. Funny, charming, talented, honest, just really likeable and definitely good for tennis.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #5
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I've always loved her!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #6
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Who doesn't?

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #7
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Me.

Never was and probably never will be a fan but surely appreciate her much more since today.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #8
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Love her. She's a great person. Funny, charming, talented, honest, just really likeable and definitely good for tennis.
^^^ This 1000%

Wonderful woman
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #9
country flag hpme

hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold hpme is a splendid one to behold

Her attitude is amazing!

------------------------------------
play stronger, play smarter

hpme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #10
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

I love her because she does not take herself too seriously despite all of her successes. Wish I could say the same for others.
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #11
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Always like her. Smart and funny and honest.
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #12
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least she can see the funny side of that situation
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #13
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Who don't? Na is like the only really funny personality on the tour
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #14
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Her attitude in the final was admirable. I used to dislike her, but not anymore, today she showed a side of herself I've never noticed before. I am sure her fans noticed it before though, I've just been too busy disliking her, but that'll end now.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #15
country flag vvp

vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice vvp is just really nice

Very impressive! Such a great character.
vvp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote