Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #106
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZVETI83 View Post
You might not like some of the things she does on the court, some of her antics might annoy you and obviously she is a player that polarizes many but ultimately Vika Azarenka is good for the WTA. Its taken a long time for someone from the younger generation to step up and repeatedly be a threat at the slams, show some character. The girl had everyone personally attacking her and booing her yet she did not cave, she was not playing her best but she did what all the former great players have done in the past which is win trough heart and determination when their game fails them. That is a sign of a champion and sign that this girl is here to stay, like her or not the WTA finally has someone from the newer generation that is consistently good enough to pose a challenge. She is not a Wozniacki or a Ivanovic(nothing against them as I personally support Ivanovic), she will not let the pressure get to her. Finally someone who is not Serena, Justine, Venus, Kim, Maria showing some of that champion mentality that most of the younger generation lack. What worried me is that after those great players retire there will be nobody to carry the torch and its good to see someone like Azarenka, good for the sport, even if she is hated, most number ones are hated, Serena was hated, that is not a bad thing, it means most people see the champion in her, they see her as a threat. Like all great champions in the past, she plays to win and sometimes her attitude and her antics rub people the wrong way but as Martina Navratilova, Hingis, Serena, Venus, Seles, and Maria will tell you that is not always a bad thing.
And who exactly plays to lose?
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #107
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Oh my, it never fails, this kind of threads always turn to be so hilarious....
Only to delusional people who don't see the truth. If you truly think that last AO final was of a different (and higher) quality than what is on display elsewhere (non-slam events) you are one of them.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #108
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Only to delusional people who don't see the truth. If you truly think that last AO final was of a different (and higher) quality than what is on display elsewhere (non-slam events) you are one of them.
It only gets better and better !...
Probably everyone is anxiously waiting for the Papaya or Paris tournaments this week, that´s why Sharapova, Serena, Aga.. are all at this very moment rushing like crazy to play there so no one will ever remember this AO, or any other GS; in fact they are all thinking of never playing a Slam again. You are both delusional and dishonest. You just dont like Azarenka, that is all there is to it.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #109
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
It only gets better and better !...
Probably everyone is anxiously waiting for the Papaya or Paris tournaments this week, that´s why Sharapova, Serena, Aga.. are all at this very moment rushing like crazy to play there so no one will ever remember this AO, or any other GS; in fact they are all thinking of never playing a Slam again. You are both delusional and dishonest. You just dont like Azarenka, that is all there is to it.
It does very amusing when you are around that's for sure: it's Pattaya not Papaya. Yes, everybody who likes tennis is looking forward to these tournaments. And yes, nobody except of a the few who cheer for Azarenka found this AO amazing and better than what we see throughout the year elsewhere. I'm very realistic and tell it like it is. Slams are tournaments like any other, the only thing that sets them apart is prize money and number of points,not the quality of the play.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #110
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
And who exactly plays to lose?
+1
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #111
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It does very amusing when you are around that's for sure: it's Pattaya not Papaya. Yes, everybody who likes tennis is looking forward to these tournaments. And yes, nobody except of a the few who cheer for Azarenka found this AO amazing and better than what we see throughout the year elsewhere. I'm very realistic and tell it like it is. Slams are tournaments like any other, the only thing that sets them apart is prize money and number of points,not the quality of the play.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #112
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So is Davenport better than Serena because she's won more tournaments?
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #113
marineblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
So is Davenport better than Serena because she's won more tournaments?
Yes,in terms of no. of tournaments won she is the better player.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #114
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm very realistic and tell it like it is

I wonder if you said the same if Caro somehow had won it.... guess not. You`re so full of shit, it's pathetic

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #115
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #116
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

I wonder if you said the same if Caro somehow had won it.... guess not. You`re so full of shit, it's pathetic
Don't try to reinvent your persona After Kvitova won Wimbledon in 2011, you were going on and on about how Wozniacki was still better because she had won more tournaments.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #117
marineblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Uh oh, hard pressed Jimmie striking again. You telling anybody they are full of shit is just
Caro would 'somehow' win and so would many others if the biggest challenge in their way was Jamie Hampton. Azarenka's had a lion's share of luck in this event no matter who much you try not to see the reality of things.

Oh, and I do support players who have won slams in the past,too. I was always a big Belgians' fan just FYI. Yet I won't peddle the 'slams are all that matter' BS because of that.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #118
country flag Letigre

Quote:
But really... What the fuck.....
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #119
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh oh, hard pressed Jimmie striking again.
I'm pressed?

You're the on desperately trying to talk down the accomplishments of another player. And the biggest challenge was Hampton? Vika also comprehensively beat Kuznetsova... do we want to talk about who she beat to get her? You`re making a fool of yourself, sorry.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #120
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

of course she is. she is a nice character, great game skills
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote