PDF's on WTA Tour - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of
PDF's on WTA Tour

On the new awful, WTA Tour web site, the Supervisor has still not uploaded the Doubles Draw. Does any one know where I can find the pdf document.

I take it the WTA do not want any one to have the pdf's any more.

I noticed the Order of play's have gone as well! Hot mess
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #2
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PDF's on WTA Tour

Tournament Offical site -> Draw -> Doubles.pdf ?
Golan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #3
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/604/MDD.pdf
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #4
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

Thanks Rex, still says not avaiable
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #5
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
Then it is a problem your end because it works fine for me.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #6
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
Spice, you may have to update your pdf reader to the latest version. Do an update, then try again, for the draws and OOP are all there at the non-user friendly WTA site.

Last edited by Rex59 : Jan 29th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #7
country flag Spice

Thanks rex!
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #8
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

why do they insist on using pdfs anyway?