Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #61
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
She got what she deserved for being an arrogant bitch!
And well deserved it is, the Australian Open title.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #62
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
The crowd weren't even hostile, yes they heavily supported Na but they still cheered Vika's winners and they didn't boo. Also it's not like it was unexpected after what she did she's never been a crowd favourite anyway.
this.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #63
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

She is her own enemy I'm afraid. Her shady tactics against Stephens couldn't have gone unnoticed. Besides she is not known for being polite one neither. Look at vids of her bullying referees and being nasty to ballkids for reference.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #64
country flag ViceUltramontain
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Please. Federer is often throwing empty bottles at ballkids like they're some kind of slave and he's still considered as a saint.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #65
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
I cant have sympathy for a woman who treats ballkids worse than the crowd treated her today, sorry.
Li oftently yells/is impolite towards ballkids too.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #66
irinska

irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all

Australians are the best, as many said Azarenka is happy that she's not playing FO or US open. I'M NOT going to feel sorry for somedy who just won a GS final, she cried big deal, it's just a way to release the preasure I doubt it has anything to do with the crowd,lol.
irinska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #67
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Please. Federer is often throwing empty bottles at ballkids like they're some kind of slave and he's still considered as a saint.

okay, if once = often and throwing something to the side equals throwing at ballkids
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #68
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post

okay, if once = often and throwing something to the side equals throwing at ballkids
Not once. I remembered it from a Miami match I saw a few years ago. But now it's a pattern with your another example
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #69
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
The crowd weren't even hostile, yes they heavily supported Na but they still cheered Vika's winners and they didn't boo. Also it's not like it was unexpected after what she did she's never been a crowd favourite anyway.
There were definite boos, even after match point.

But any "bullies" were in the minority, it was mainly a case of the crowd rooting for Li.

As people have already said, the tears were most likely out of relief given everything that's happened the past couple of days. She has crowds against her everywhere she goes, but the media really came after her this time as well. A lot of people would've collapsed mentally from all of that.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #70
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Not once. I remembered it from a Miami match I saw a few years ago. But now it's a pattern with your another example
he threw them behind him (at no one) there, as well. But stay pressed, pathetic hater!

Ballkids love Roger -- don't make me post a dozen pics/videos to prove that; it's off-topic.
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #71
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jajaloo View Post
As Sveta would say: Fuck the haters, andthnx to supporters!!))))))))))))))))
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #72
Don't leave me now

People are free to watch the video of the MP on youtube. It's obvious she fought against all of this and cried because of this when you listen to what Sam Sumyk and Meilen Tu are telling her. Things like "It's ok, you deserve it", "you're a champion at heart", "we love you, you're all heart", "it's good, we're done, you're ok". Listening to this shows that she obviously went through a lot of things in her head the last 2 days.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #73
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
She is a bully herself and she will only understand the same treatment.

Crowd = full marks from me!
+ 1

Loved the crowd's response calling BS on her SF MTO. She may be a champion here but she doesn't behave like one
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #74
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Li oftently yells/is impolite towards ballkids too.

This is a lie.

I watched almost every Na's matches those were aired, and she never had any inappropriate behavior toward ball kids. If she does, I wouldn't have supported her b/c I hate players who rude to ballkids who help them in their matches. That's ungracious and classless.

In fact, Na is one of a very few players who hand the towels to ballkids everytime and not tossing the towels to them as they were players' servants ( although sometimes I give them a pass for this b/c they were at the intense moments and tired after long rallies so they needed to focus more in the matches). Most the times she hand signals in the air to let them know she needs towels, as many other players do.

If you don't like her, that's fine. Just don't come up against her by lying b/c that's low.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #75
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Disrespectful. All these noise from her...

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote