Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #181
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika Crying: Not Because She Won, But She Felt Bullied

Maybe Vika needs to be clever and think why the crowd was completely against her instead of playing the victim

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #182
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
The proof of poor sportsmanship is taking an MTO (two) at 5-4 before your opponents service game just after they sustained momentum after saving 5-matchpoints. That's it. Why is that so hard to understand?
Because if your good you dont need MTO's. The other player gets a break as well so theres no disadvantage, its not like the game is postponed till the next day. The better player will win regardless.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #183
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Because she's not the one taking anything. If you want to blame someome, blame the trainer and the doctor for taking a 10 minutes MTO at this moment. Vika is just a girl who was having trouble to breath who asked to be checked during the changeover.
I know you'd like to think that. But if she was having breathing problems, wouldn't it make sense to just have that dealt with instead of saying 'BTW, can you look at my knee too?'? Because breathing problems are a big cause for concern. The fact that she complained of knee pain too completely undermines that entire situation.

I have already said 100000 times that the scenario has nothing to do with the trainer/doctor. All they could do was treat the problem as it was reported to them. She could have said that her eye was sore and they would have treated it. They cant prove that the problem is there. They have to trust the player. That's the system.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #184
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Vuvurenka claims her extremely loud noises she produces during points do not affect their outcome. Why would their outcome be affected by any noise between points?
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #185
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Because if your good you dont need MTO's. The other player gets a break as well so theres no disadvantage, its not like the game is postponed. The better player will win regardless.
So it therefore didn't happen because Azarenka is 'good.'? If you want to have a logical debate on something then can you please try and come up with some substance? You're clearly a fan/trying to defend her but that sort of argument will get you nowhere.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #186
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
The crowd was appalling, which has been said many times.

Why would an Australian newspaper, 1 in Melbourne that publishes the story, talk about how bad the crowd behaved if they didn't? What's in it for them? If anything, they'd say the crowd behaved better than they did.
The fact of the matter is that crowd were not appalling, I don't believe they were. A news paper can publish what ever they want and whatever they think will make a story, it doesn't have to be true. News limited are well aware of the fact that the general public, on a global scale, dislike Vika and they can exaggerate the events of last night to try and get readers to empathise with Azarenka and soften her image.

Quote:
And you don't think the Australian crowd was to Azarenka last night?
No they simply weren't. The French crowd were truly appalling, that stadium was booing constantly, that stadium was cheering Hingis to lose, last nights crowd wanted Li to win but they were not completely against Vika, it's completely different to what happened in Paris.

Quote:
And Australian's have been to Serena before. The Sydney crowd was disgusting one year, and Serena called the crowd racist afterwards.
I can only recall the AO crowd be against Serena once and that was the 2003 SF when she took a MTO and the spectators where unaware of the severity of Serena's blister. I don't recall her calling the crowd racist because Australian supports, especially in Melbourne Park, respect and appreciate and like Serena.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #187
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So it therefore didn't happen because Azarenka is 'good.'? If you want to have a logical debate on something then can you please try and come up with some substance? You're clearly a fan/trying to defend her but that sort of argument will get you nowhere.
Even if she did take an excuse MTO based on nerves or breathing, which she denied and theres no proof. Isnt it also logical to take it? I mean she's not at her best game, and needs to chill. It might be against the rules, cheating, bad sportmanship or what other labels you want to add. Isnt it common sense? Shouldnt common sense be above rules? Do you follow every rule? If we would all follow every rule we'd be living like robots. We are not like that we are human we make errors, its part of life. And you have to make your way somehow in this world. For them its tennis and they have to follow the rules, at least only if it looks that way. ITs just lame to say a 10 minute timeout is bad sportmanship because as emotional humans we are entitled to it. Like i said Sloane also got a break, did she complain? no. Too wreck someone cause of something this silly is just disgusting.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #188
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have already said 100000 times that the scenario has nothing to do with the trainer/doctor. All they could do was treat the problem as it was reported to them. She could have said that her eye was sore and they would have treated it. They cant prove that the problem is there. They have to trust the player. That's the system.
They fixed her rib. Fixing a rib hurts, you know. It's not like she asked for back massage or smth not painful.
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #189
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
They fixed her rib. Fixing a rib hurts, you know. It's not like she asked for back massage or smth not painful.
you should read up on the actual treatment/problem.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #190
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes. Azarenka has said it was her rib, and that is what she was treated for
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #191
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Quote:
In that case, can I interest you in the purchase of a bridge?
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #192
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or maybe I have already done that, and there is smth wrong with you that doesn't allow you to leave the thread already

Last edited by Sergius : Jan 27th, 2013 at 08:13 AM.
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #193
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
I was just laughing at the choice of words. Her rib wasn't 'fixed' as there was no actual problem with it. Her back was treated because her rib had supposedly locked which caused the shortness of breath.

&...

ouch...

ouch...

&...

then she requested treatment on her knee too.

Yerrrrrrrr ok.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #194
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
I was just laughing at the choice of words. Her rib wasn't 'fixed' as there was no actual problem with it. Her back was treated because her rib had supposedly locked which caused the shortness of breath.

&...

ouch...

ouch...

&...

then she requested treatment on her knee too.

Yerrrrrrrr ok.
Maybe invest your time concentrating on your own life and hard work instead of laughing and putting players down that have achieved so much. It's such a common symptom of haters, 'my life sucks so ill just try to put others down as well'
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #195
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Maybe invest your time concentrating on your own life and hard work instead of laughing and putting players down that have achieved so much. It's such a common symptom of haters, 'my life sucks so ill just try to put others down as well'
Calling someone a hater = acknowledging you cannot counter their argument on logical grounds.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote