Who do you dislike more? Justine Henin or Victoria Azarenka? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you dislike more?

Justine 4 57.14%
Victoria 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute
Who do you dislike more? Justine Henin or Victoria Azarenka?

Both are grandslam champions and world no.1s
There is no question on anyone's mind that these 2 players are hungry for success
However, both have shown some "unclassy" behaviors in the past
Justine with the "hand", 2006 AO retirement
Vika with her MTO in this AO, unpleasant interactions with Masha (the bump) and Aga, general "I dont care" attitude
They both were never really crowd favorites (maybe justine in RG)
So who is worse??
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who do you dislike more? Justine Henin or Victoria Azarenka?

She bumped Sharpie??

When did this happen?

I dislike more but because of her personality and cheating ways.

I liked Juju's game more than Vika.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #3
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Baiting both fanbases.

I love them both.
Being super classy is sometimes overrated.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Another great thread
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #5
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the "Ridiculous thread, please go away" option...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #6
country flag littlebin

littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all littlebin is a name known to all

Serena Williams.
littlebin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #7
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

Justine and its not close.

Justine was so disliked not even Kim Clijsters liked her. Even her family disowned her!

Justine flat out cheated. She was a liar. Vika operated within what are very bad rules that need to be changed. They are rules that have been talked about for years but nothing has ever been done about it.

On top of that, I don't think Vika thought she was doing anything wrong. Justine knew she was cheating the game. And went ahead anyway. Motive matters. Justine made a calculated decision to cheat. Vika didn't even realize she had done anything wrong until an hour after the match ended. Big difference.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #8
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post

Justine was so disliked not even Kim Clijsters liked her. Even her family disowned her!

Justine flat out cheated. She was a liar. Vika operated within what are very bad rules that need to be changed. They are rules that have been talked about for years but nothing has ever been done about it.

On top of that, I don't think Vika thought she was doing anything wrong. Justine knew she was cheating the game. And went ahead anyway. Motive matters. Justine made a calculated decision to cheat. Vika didn't even realize she had done anything wrong until an hour after the match ended. Big difference.
This. But I don't dislike her.Justine was not one of my fave but I respect her for what she has accomplished.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #9
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, voting in "Who do you dislike more". Well this is a new low, if possible on TF.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #10
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Baiting both fanbases.

I love them both.
Being super classy is sometimes overrated.
This .
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #11
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

I was about to post that

And another thing is Vike don't have those beady lil eyes
JLG is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #12
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post

Sorry, but now I really am convinced you talk the biggest load of bollox and that's saying something when it comes to TF I thought what you said regarding the AO was a load of bollox, but this takes the cake.

Really? I read it was the other way around.

Where did you get that information from? Can you post a link please.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #13
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic. She's more of a faker than Henin and Azarenka are put together.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #14
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

bitch thread

Where's the option - I love them both and OP should be permabanned

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #15
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebin View Post
Serena Williams.

This.

Shall I list all her "classy bahaviours"?