Messages for Sara - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Messages for Sara

I'm planning on making a little booklet for Sara, with comments I've received through the website (mostly twitter) in the last week. I want to have it finished by wednesday evening (don't know if I will have time later) and give it to her in Rosmalen.
So if you want to write something, you can send it to me/post in here before then.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #2
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Messages for Sara

Sara, you play a splendid game and you exemplify women tennis very well with your mental toughness and determination. Love to see you making more deep runs in all upcoming slams and OG.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #3
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'll write it in italian
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #4
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Oh, I will try to write one later or tomorrow, in my case in Spanish
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #5
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I send you a message

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #6
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

You are going to be a future star in tennis. Hope you can make the QF's in the upcoming slams and Olympics.

Stai per essere una futura star del tennis. Spero che tu possa fare il QF nel prossimo slam e Olimpiadi.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #7
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Since it still looks like I'll work on friday, I'm gonna get this done around 6PM tomorrow.

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #8
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Sara totally deserved the fantastic RG she had - played brilliant intelligent clay court tennis and after being a player I'd never really watched that much, I am now a firm fan. What a trier and I hope she consolidates in the top 10.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #9
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

I gave the messages to Sara today, she seemed to really like it.

And Pablo was already reading the first page. (that was Dorien and Cristina)

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #10
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I gave the messages to Sara today, she seemed to really like it.

And Pablo was already reading the first page. (that was Dorien and Cristina)
I am glad she already have the messages Thanks for that!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #11
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

oh forgot it
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #12
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Hey Sara, I was charmed a few months ago by your game and you gave me and all your fans a wonderfull time @ the french open. You are a great personality and I hope you will just keep up the good work. Good luck against clijsters at Rosmalen, I hope you'll win and I'm looking forward to see you playing amazing matches. Many greetings from belgium! A big fan