Is this directed at Sloane? - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #76
country flag serenafann

serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of serenafann has much to be proud of
Re: Is this directed at Sloane?

I made you-

"Serena Derangement Syndrome"is Real-You Sad Bitter Pathological Haters/Liars in the Tennis media-Nothing You Say Or Write will Diminish Her GREATNESS!!
serenafann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #77
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

People over-reacting again...
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #78
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by debopero View Post
Here we go . I have no other idea who this could be referring to though but maybe it's something more personal in her life...
Give me a break. Of course it's directed at Sloane. Twitter is a public message board. Personal notes can be kept in those copious private note-books she is always scribbling in. Any such statement like this is obviously going to fan the flames of speculation. She is a savvy media operator, with millions of fans. She knows what she is doing, and is sending a message. If she genuinely didn't know what the response to this would be, that would be stupid.
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #79
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

I think so. Maybe she is disappointed from Sloane, but i can't judge it from this distance.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #80
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Did she make Razzano as well?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #81
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
I think so. Maybe she is disappointed from Sloane, but i can't judge it from this distance.
I take what I said back. I can't believe what Maria said here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=484242
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #82
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute

Maturity has never been Serena's strongpoint.

Sometimes it's hard to believe she's a grown-ass woman.

The whole Serena-Sloane drama is soooooooooo All About Eve

Last edited by Sally Todd : Jan 26th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #83
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

It was directed at TF.COM.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #84
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
It was directed at TF.COM.
This is so true
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #85
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bookie View Post
Could just as easily be aimed at Sharapova.
Er no, if it was about Sharapova it would have said "I broke you".
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #86
country flag larsson

larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all

Gotta love the drama
larsson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #87
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

So...the psyops in tennis world are now transferred from the court to the twitterwolrd?
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #88
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

The Queen's made a lot of careers. She could referring to half the players of the past 10 years
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #89
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

If she indeed direted this at any one tennis player, then what an egocentric maniac she is.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #90
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedG View Post
I'm kinda curious ya know...

. If it is, I love Serena even more
If it is, I suggest Serena to stop acting like a mean 17 year old high school girl and grow up. Isn 't she, 30 or something? There are still 3 slams left to do an encore of the "Serena Slam".
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote