Is this directed at Sloane? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #31
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of
Re: Is this directed at Sloane?

Nah more like aimed at TF

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #32
country flag Jimmy Dragoon

Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Will2 View Post
Lmfao she Soooo is talking about Sloane!! It's kinda true too.
Kinda true! It is true! Sloane is an immature little snot, but why not simply ignore her. I have followed Serena for 10 plus years and when Serena was her age she too was a big mouth/rude/arrogant.
Jimmy Dragoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #33
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

I think it's the way the media disarmed her and then undermined her with all the "Mentor" bs, and then turned around talking about her "replacement" when she's in the middle of the 2nd most dominating run of her career. I mean seriously what kinda shit is that?

I don't recall Serena ever saying she was her mentor....just that they talked

The media is so shitty to that woman, man. I can see why she pissed

And Sloane will need to watch how she answers those questions now. They're gonna start tripping her up soon
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #34
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Of course is directed to Sloane.

She's so pressed
true

Looking forward to their next match .... It's gonna be epic

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #35
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

lol....also this was her favorite slam....away from all that American bs at the open. They found a way to get to her way over there.

I definitely can see why she's mad.

Why would she care about "american tennis" anyway, the way they treat her at her home tournament. The crowds too, tbh

I always got the sense she was just playing along with that mentor stuff and was uncomfortable with it
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #36
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Sure it is The handshake told it all, Serena is mad and Sloane can only pray she doesn't get Serena early in the next GS draw
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #37
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

The media forced the mentor role on Serena and now that the kid beat her, all gloves are off.
See ya, Sloane.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #38
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I was waiting for someone to point this out
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #39
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #40
country flag hilluis

hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light hilluis is a glorious beacon of light

This could be directed at anyone. Serena gave a curious answer when asked what she said to Venus after the loss to Sharapova, she is cross with someone!.... "A. She didn't play her greatest. What I said had nothing to do with tennis. Actually I was complaining about someone. I didn't have anyone else to talk to. I said, I'm sorry to bring this up, but I really need to talk to someone (laughter). "
hilluis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #41
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

who ever it's directed to, what a pressed idiot
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #42
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilluis View Post
This could be directed at anyone. Serena gave a curious answer when asked what she said to Venus after the loss to Sharapova, she is cross with someone!.... "A. She didn't play her greatest. What I said had nothing to do with tennis. Actually I was complaining about someone. I didn't have anyone else to talk to. I said, I'm sorry to bring this up, but I really need to talk to someone (laughter). "
This seems to have slipped though but Serena clearly wasn't happy with someone and I think its fair to say that is who she was targeting but then again thinking its aimed at Sloane just adds to their next big match.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #43
country flag kjsulliv

kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
who ever it's directed to, what a pressed idiot
Did you see Sharapova's latest tweet? Is she a pressed idiot too? And you use the word idiot too much, and you use it incorrectly, too. Educate yourself.
kjsulliv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #44
country flag casholic

casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold

It was/is directed at Sharapova. I'm guessing she just found out she has a twitter. And I'm also guessing Maria saw this tweet based on what she just tweeted herself. Looks like Maria fans will be forever tormented by Serena.
casholic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #45
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

At this time, probably directed at Sloane. But it could've directed to Sharapova too.

If Serena didn't play Sharapova in the Wimbledon 2004 and even let Sharapova won against her, we would not hear the statements like "Sharapova won Wimbledon at 17, beating Serena in the final" or something along the lines every now and then.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote