AO F: [1] Errani/Vinci def. [WC] Barty/Dellacqua 6-2, 3-6, 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future
AO F: [1] Errani/Vinci def. [WC] Barty/Dellacqua 6-2, 3-6, 6-2

Barty/Dellacqua

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #2
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: AO F: [1] Errani/Vinci def. [WC] Barty/Dellacqua 6-2, 3-6, 6-2

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #3
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Casey underperformed imo. Missed opportunity for the Aussies.

At least Ash had her moments where she played exceptionally well, GOAT-Casey came out to play for 3 points in the opening service game of the Italians then faded away.

Congrats Roberta & Sara.

Last edited by taloki : Jan 25th, 2013 at 06:57 AM.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #4
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sara and Roberta. They had great consistency throughout and showed a lot of skill.

Aussies were a bit up and down, too many UEs at important times, but still a ridiculously good tournament for both.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #5
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

The second set was an absolute masterclass from Ash. So proud of our girls for this effort in just their third tournament together, and Ashleigh really reads the game of doubles very well. Just inexperience and tightness setting in in the crucial moments, especially from Casey

Hope this team continues to play together! I think both are scheduled to play in Pattaya City so it would be awesome to see them team up again there but I wouldn't be shocked if they both withdrew
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #6
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Congrats to the Italians! So many good lobs!

But still can't stand the noise from Errani

And I can't believe this Barty is only 16

Any way, a WC pair makes into the final, good work!

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #7
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Ashleigh played really well She will have a brilliant doubles career ahead of her.

I'm glad the Italian pair won because it would be weird if the Aussie pair won the title and don't make it into the YEC (due to the age restricted policy)

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well played Sara & Berta

Casey & Ash This was the first time I saw Ash play live. She defo has a bright future
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #9
country flag Junzilla69

Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold

To think, a year ago they were at the finals to lose to Sveta and Vera. These former "MM doubles champs" have come so far. Nobody saw them winning 3 slams or becoming the dominate team they were last year. These girls are great examples of you can perform well in singles and doubles consistently.

FITD: Current Rank: 59 | Best Rank: 16 (June 25, 2012)
Best Performance: Pattaya '11 (3rd) | Madrid '11 (2nd) | Bad Gastein '11 (4th) | Dallas '11 (WINNER) | Paris '12 (3rd) | Acapulco '12 (4th) | Linz '12 (6th) | Luxembourg '12 (3rd)
Junzilla69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #10
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Casey was so adorable during the presentation
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #11
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Congrats to Sara and Roberta!! Well done girls
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #12
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #13
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #14
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Sara and Roberta!

The better players won, but Casey and Ash earned their day in the sun and I had the feeling they enjoyed every minute of it. Great to see two players enjoying the occasion as much as that
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #15
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Totally sold on Barty. Not only can she belt the snot out of the ball,but she had some excellent reflexes at the net. Look forward to hearing more from her.

Congratulations to the Italian ladies. It would have been galling indeed to beat Serena/Venus and not come away with the title.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote