Vika-Na AO Final Bigger Than Olympic Ceremony - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #16
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of
Re: Vika-Na AO Final Bigger Than Olympic Ceremony

Last time during RG11 final, more than 100 million Chinese tennis illiterates found Sodium's opponent have a very strange grunt (Ah-Hee), I'm sure this time people will have a lot new to find out.

I'll have to ditch CCTV this time. Last time the commentators had to use half of time to explain basic tennis rules (ie: Why a point shows 15 not 1? What's a tiebreak? etc) on people's demand.

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #17
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
Last time during RG11 final, more than 100 million Chinese tennis illiterates found Sodium's opponent have a very strange grunt (Ah-Hee), I'm sure this time people will have a lot new to find out.

I'll have to ditch CCTV this time. Last time the commentators had to use half of time to explain basic tennis rules (ie: Why a point shows 15 not 1? What's a tiebreak? etc) on people's demand.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #18
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This only happended in non-sports channel,like CCTV-7,which generally is teaching farmers how to plant better vegetables and fruits
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #19
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
Isn't this similar to AO'11 Li v. Clijsters?
I don't think that match was on CCTV-1. In China, CCTV-1 is equivalent to ABC,CBS,NBC and FOX networks ... combined!
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #20
country flag b2b

b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilePhile View Post
I don't think that match was on CCTV-1. In China, CCTV-1 is equivalent to ABC,CBS,NBC and FOX networks ... combined!
not cctv-1 but cctv. CCTV is just the state-run monopoly tv network, nothing of equvialent to privatised network.

cctv-1 is just the first channel for cctv in number order.
b2b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #21
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Lol why do you think they gave Li na a cake draw apart from Sharapova to the semis? All business and ratings now, no fairness anymore. Instead they turn on a young Belarusian talent for taking a 10 minutes timeout injury without proof of anything. Yep all business, ratings and manipulation.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #22
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Lol why do you think they gave Li na a cake draw apart from Sharapova to the semis? All business and ratings now, no fairness anymore. Instead they turn on a young Belarusian talent for taking a 10 minutes timeout injury without proof of anything. Yep all business, ratings and manipulation.

So before the final, Vika beat 6 players with pre-AO ranking:
Niculescu: 54
Daniilidou: 94
Hampton: 64
Vesnina: 68
Kuznetsova: 85 (she's far better than her ranking tho)
Stephens: 29

Na beat:
Karatantcheva: 111
Govortsova: 57
Cîrstea: 27
Görges: 18
Radwańska: 4
Sharapova: 2

Now you're saying Na is the one who gets a cakewalk draw?

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #23
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So before the final, Vika beat 6 players with pre-AO ranking:
Niculescu: 54
Daniilidou: 94
Hampton: 64
Vesnina: 68
Kuznetsova: 85 (she's far better than her ranking tho)
Stephens: 29

Na beat:
Karatantcheva: 111
Govortsova: 57
Cîrstea: 27
Görges: 18
Radwańska: 4
Sharapova: 2

Now you're saying Na is the one who gets a cakewalk draw?
The numbers mean nothing, they know who has an edge against who when they do the drawing. Out of all 4 groups Li na was out in with Radwanska who we all know is the weaker of the top 4.(of course they couldnt predict SLoane beating Serena). Plus Li Na has an edge on her in head to head. but the 2 favourites where in the other side of the draw huh? Now look at the form, Hampton almost demolished Azarenka, Kuznetsova played really well but just not enough. 2 wild cards right there that Azarenka had to get through, that imo were robbed if placed on the other side of teh board, because I'm not sure we would see Li na if they were in her groupings. To sum it up the players Azarenka faced were much more unpredictable, Li Na faced players that she could caculately beat.

Same with the mens groups, Djokovic gets all the wildcards and better players, whilst Murray gets a cake walk. For example he faced French man Simon who Murray who he has a 9-0, or 10 (correct me if wrong) now head top head lead on who is a top player 14th seed. But again Berdych 5th seed gets screwed again facing Djokovic. Obv they want Murray or englishman to finely take a mens single title in AO.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #24
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I cant

Why is she called Sodium

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #25
country flag Gu-niao

Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all

Much bigger than 11‘ AO and 11’RG.
But you really should know, I'd be good for you
I'd be surprisingly good for you
Gu-niao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #26
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Because it's Na
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #27
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
It's locked
reported

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #28
country flag Boxuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
The numbers mean nothing, they know who has an edge against who when they do the drawing. Out of all 4 groups Li na was out in with Radwanska who we all know is the weaker of the top 4.(of course they couldnt predict SLoane beating Serena). Plus Li Na has an edge on her in head to head. but the 2 favourites where in the other side of the draw huh? Now look at the form, Hampton almost demolished Azarenka, Kuznetsova played really well but just not enough. 2 wild cards right there that Azarenka had to get through, that imo were robbed if placed on the other side of teh board, because I'm not sure we would see Li na if they were in her groupings. To sum it up the players Azarenka faced were much more unpredictable, Li Na faced players that she could caculately beat.

Same with the mens groups, Djokovic gets all the wildcards and better players, whilst Murray gets a cake walk. For example he faced French man Simon who Murray who he has a 9-0, or 10 (correct me if wrong) now head top head lead on who is a top player 14th seed. But again Berdych 5th seed gets screwed again facing Djokovic. Obv they want Murray or englishman to finely take a mens single title in AO.

So is this the first time you watch AO? Last year when Li Na had to face defending champion Clijsters in R4, where's your conspiracy jibber-jabbers back then?