Venus OUT of Paris Indoor (Mauresmo Open) ... Petra Given MDWC, Fran Given QWC - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Venus OUT of Paris Indoor (Mauresmo Open) ... Petra Given MDWC, Fran Given QWC

the multiple Grand Slam champion Venus was about to embark on an ambitious around the world schedule of Paris, Doha, Florianopolis but was forced to withdraw from the first stop

but tournament organzizer Amelie Mauresmo scrambled and was able to find slam winners Petra Kvitova (MDWC) and Francesca Schiavone (QWC) to bring fans to the stadium

the tournament will go on next week with Sarita Errani as the top SEED
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all
Re: Venus OUT of Paris Indoor (Mauresmo Open) ... Petra Given MDWC, Fran Given QWC

Errani the top seed on an indoor fast court ... what a golden chance for Kvitova to steal a title and win some confidence, I hope she doesn't flop in the 1st round for the appearance fee.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus OUT of Paris Indoor (Mauresmo Open) ... Petra Given MDWC, Fran Given QWC

Vee Vee.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, was looking forward to see Venus again. Kvitova's nice too though

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #5
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Fran a QWC That just looks so weird
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #6
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

I feel for the tournament, the field just seems to get worse every year.

They weren't necessarily all my favourites but I went in 2003 and it had this field: http://www.wta96.com/wiki/ltourn.php?nr=1044

Such a nice tournament to visit.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #7
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsi View Post
I feel for the tournament, the field just seems to get worse every year.
even worse now the WTA moved it forward a week! week after melbourne used to be fed cup then paris the week after, so people in 2nd week melbourne could consider playing paris. but it's even harder now. what with the death of the autumn swing, tennis is slowly being killed off in europe.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #8
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

I had seen this in Petra´s twitter a couple of days ago. She seemed genuinely excited about playing in Paris. She also promised her fans to come back stronger (well, she is not going to promise to slump even more, I guess) A good chance to play indoors and gain so much needed confidence in her game. Good luck Petra.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #9
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Of course.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #10
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I had seen this in Petra´s twitter a couple of days ago. She seemed genuinely excited about playing in Paris. She also promised her fans to come back stronger (well, she is not going to promise to slump even more, I guess) A good chance to play indoors and gain so much needed confidence in her game. Good luck Petra.
Totally agree.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #11
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation

Errani is the top seed? What world we are living?
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #12
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Schiavone needed a QWC to enter this?
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #13
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Oh exactly the same as last year. Injured Serena "forcing Venus to withdraw". Watch them both coming back in Miami. Just like last year...
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #14
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Wonder what this does to Venus for Fed Cup. At this point, Mary Joe should just take Serena, Sloane and Huber and Raymond for doubles.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #15
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

Oh please, Venus name was only put down because of her agent is IMG! It is an IMG Event. Last year Sharapova and Li were probably told to play at the Event. Li losing in the first round, Sharapova in the quarter finals!

Dosen't surprise me
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote