What will this negative press do to Azarenka? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #31
country flag Siyasema

Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What will this negative press do to Azarenka?

Nothing. One of the reasons I like Victoria is her attitude. She can take this and it doesn't penetrate deep.

Siyasema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #32
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably fire her up, but seriously, it's all American Media, because what she did to Radwanska was worse 10x more worse, and she was actually more bashed by the rest of the media (outside Media).
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #33
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
I know. It's dumb. Maybe we could get Kader Nouni to deny someone a challenge on a crucial point so we can have a new, distracting controversy.

As for Vika, the AO crowd never liked her anyway, and they have been behind Na a lot. So she won't expect much support. She should focus on retaining her no. 1 status. Success is the best revenge, or so they say.
This!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #34
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Nothing, like she even gives a shit. People should have understood by now that she has no ambitions to be a media darling.
Is that why she hired a PR to help her get to know the media?
Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #35
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
The American Sports media is butt hurt that Sloane didn't win and are looking for excuses. Vika's never been well loved let alone respected, so she'll be fine.

The greatest tennis villianess since Justine.
Honestly I don't see why they hate Vika so much. She's talented, hot, and one of the only players who can actually beat Serena so they should be ecstatic. The only two things against her (well 3) is her grunt, her attitude (which she changed in recent years), and she demolishes Sharapova, who the media is infatuated with.
Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #36
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

if she and her team are smart they will shut it out and not look at any of it. In time this will pass
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #37
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

She doesnt need to pay attention to these troll infested losers, because she is a winner. Winners concentrate on their life, hard work. And whiners are losers who will always cry, smoke, bash, thats their nature, they are nobodies.

Its just disgusting that the propaganda machine is all over her, they obviously hate her, and want li na to win they want another asian GS winner. So they will do every dirty thing in the book to do that, first it was making sure Li na had the easiest draw, i.e having Radwanska face her in the quaters. Now they are trying to disorientate Azarenka off her game posting rubbish.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #38
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

It won't do anything to Azarenka. She doesn't care.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #39
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is like the annoying version of Maria who's already borderline annoying in the eyes of the media.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #40
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
I hope this fires her up to do well in the final against Li
this
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote