Best women singles match at AO '13? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #16
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best women singles match at AO '13?

Robson vs Kvitova

Obviously biased as I love both and the quality was crap, but it was really entertaining.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #17
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Robson vs Kvitova

Obviously biased as I love both and the quality was crap, but it was really entertaining.
I thought this was the most dramatic match too. The most exciting end to a match was probably Zheng vs Goerges, although I didn't see all of it.

It's been very disappointing. I was looking forward to the top 3 colliding at the end of the tournament but that hasn't happened. Hopefully Vika vs Li can deliver.
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #18
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

None
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #19
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

It's been awful. Nothing of any note at all.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #20
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Wozniacki vs Svetlana was the best match, bar none.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #21
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I can't really think of a *great* match that's been played. I agree that Woz-Kuz was probably the best match if you take into account both excitement and quality of play.

I thought the most impressive performance by an individual was NaNa dismantling Masha yesterday
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #22
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

The Woz vs The Kuz
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Muguruza v Rybarikova

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #24
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Serena/Sloane, irrespective of the injury to Serena.

lst set of Vika and Svetlana.

Other than that, quality has been pure crapola, save for Svetlana hopefully appearing to regain form, which was nice to see.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #25
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

We still have 1 to wait and then compare
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #26
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute

None.

Hi.
Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #27
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Muguruza v Rybarikova
I don't think many people got to see this one

It's strange because there seemed to be quite a few high quality matches in Brisbane, but the AO has been a bit weird this year
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #28
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Hampton/Azarenka and Sveta/Caro. Sveta/Caro
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #29
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Kirilenko / Wickmayer
Kuznetsova / Wozniacki
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #30
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

awful tournament so far. tbh, there wasn't even one stunner until now. but also the mens tournament isn't that great (only djokovic-wawrinka and tsonga-fed were actually good matches)
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote