Copa Bionaire 2013 - Cali, Colombia (Winner: Lara Arruabarrena Vecino) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #151
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of
Re: Copa Bionaire 2013 - Cali, Colombia

Paula defeats Tita Torro and ends her clay winning streak of 37 matches
Paula
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #152
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

nice win for Paula she was 2-5 in 2nd set
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #153
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna watch Sesil, but that big "Coming Next" box is still covering the stream, match has already started

Seriously, 5 games played but that thing is still there, will it ever go away?

Last edited by Tennisfan06 : Feb 13th, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #154
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of

Teliana Pereira BRA def. Sharon Fichman CAN 0/6 6/3 6/2
Great result for Teli...good luck next match vs Arruabarrena Vecino
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #155
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel View Post
Teliana Pereira BRA def. Sharon Fichman CAN 0/6 6/3 6/2
Great result for Teli...good luck next match vs Arruabarrena Vecino

Good fight from Pereira to come back from that bagel. Amusingly, that scoreline is almost identical to the one that Gonclaves put on against Sharon last weekend in Fed Cup. I take it that Sharon's odd style takes getting used to but is easy enough to counter.

Also the Official Tennis Canada Blog (by Tom Tebbutt) mentions that Canada and Brazil prepared for Fed Cup group play by playing the reverse singles matches that they ended up playing in the playoff, so Sharon and Teliana have played a full warm up match, the doubles rubber and this match.
Tampering is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #156
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

great come back teli
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #157
country flag Locolombia

Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice

Vamos Cata 7-6, *2-1
Locolombia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #158
country flag Locolombia

Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice

Almost there!! Go Cata 7-6, *4-1
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #159
country flag Locolombia

What a great win for Cata 7-6, 6-2 against Bratchikova!! Important points for her ranking and she can beat Sesil!
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #160
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Cata ! She's quite an inspiration , too

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #161
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Cata Love her. Win it all!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #162
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

OOP for today:

Campo Central (from 10:30 AM):
1. Paula Ormaechea (ARG) v Estrella Cabeza Candela (ESP)
2. (1)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Mariana Duque-Marino (COL) (Not before 12:00 PM)
3. Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) v (4)Alexandra Panova (RUS)
4. Julia Cohen (USA) v (6)Elina Svitolina (UKR)
5. (4)Castano/Duque-Marino (COL/COL) v Linette/Piter (POL/POL) (Not before 7:00 PM, after suitable rest)

Campo 1 (from 10:30 AM):
1. (1)Birnerova/Malek (CZE/GER) v Fichman/Goncalves (CAN/BRA)
2. Molinero/Pereira (ARG/BRA) v (3)Ferrer Suarez/Parra Santonja (ESP/ESP)
3. Cabeza Candela/Pous-Tio (ESP/ESP) v Perrin/Zec-Peskiric (SUI/SLO) (After suitable rest)
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #163
country flag F4CU

Excellent Win For Cata !!!
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #164
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Colombia's national newspaper on Copa Bionaire

http://www.elpais.com.co/elpais/deportes
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #165
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

OMG

It's even worse than the promotional poster of 100k Pétange

But, well... Kasia and Magda
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote