ESPN-it was like icing a kicker b4 kicking a game winner (on Vika's MTO) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #16
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Re: Was Sloane on the verge of beating Azarenka?

In Chris Everet's mind she was
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #17
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

No, but that's not the whole point.

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #18
country flag End da Game

End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light

should've been a double breadstick if azarenka hadn't brainfarted
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #19
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Let me tell you a story : Country X and Y are waging war against each other. Country X massacres the forces of Y in an underhand nighttime raid when the wartime honor agreement is to wage war by the light of day. X claims that the definition of 'day' in their dictionary went past that of Y by a full 6 hours and hence they were not cheating.

The international war tribunal is trying the military commanders of country X for war crimes. The defense lawyer has one defense he will just not shut up with: "Was country Y on the verge of victory before the raid"? Everyone in the court is ing and screaming out "You dolt, the OP didnt even say who won the war, let alone your irrelevant hypotheticals."

The rest of the world #$%^@!&s country X and votes Maria Sharapova eternal fan favorite.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #20
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

My definition of on the verge would mean she was a set up and serving for the match, not serving to stay in.

Anyway, Vika was entitled to a MTO whenever she NEEDED one but I don't really know if she needed one or not, I didn't see the match. Sloane is just gonna have to overcome these mental tactics that some of the women use if she wants to be top 5 and win slams.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #21
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
Let me tell you a story : Country X and Y are waging war against each other. Country X massacres the forces of Y in an underhand nighttime raid when the wartime honor agreement is to wage war by the light of day. X claims that the definition of 'day' in their dictionary went past that of Y by a full 6 hours and hence they were not cheating.

The international war tribunal is trying the military commanders of country X for war crimes. The defense lawyer has one defense he will just not shut up with: "Was country Y on the verge of victory before the raid"? Everyone in the court is ing and screaming out "You dolt, the OP didnt even say who won the war, let alone your irrelevant hypotheticals."

The rest of the world #$%^@!&s country X and votes Maria Sharapova eternal fan favorite.
I'm sure your post made sense to somebody.....somewhere.....maybe.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #22
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

When was she ever in the verge of beating Vika?

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #23
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
#shitchrissiesays
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #24
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Umm no
^ I agree

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #25
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
In Evert's mind Sam Stosur's backhand down the line is her best shot
Some people just weren't meant to be commentators.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #26
country flag Luminous One

Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold Luminous One is a splendid one to behold

Maybe if Victoria would have sprain her ankle again. Sloane Stephens is a dope.
Luminous One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #27
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

She played much, much better against Serena.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #28
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

And about Chris Evert, nothing surprising about that twit.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #29
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Her odds of winning the set were very low, let alone the entire match.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #30
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESPN-it was like icing a kicker b4 kicking a game winner (on Vika's MTO)

Yes, in another dimension.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote