Li Na KOs the misogynists - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute
Li Na KOs the misogynists

LIFE

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...007607271.html

Q. Yesterday Jo Wilfried Tsonga was asked why top seeded women's players lose more than the top seeded men. He said because of hormones, because women are more emotionally unstable.
LI NA: And then?

Q. Do you have any thoughts on that?
LI NA: I mean, but for all of the world, why should the man marry for the women? It's, how you say, different thinking. Women's tour is women's tour; men's tour is totally different. So nothing prepare for that.

Q. You don't think hormones have anything to do with it; you think it's more about tennis?
LI NA: Sorry about that. Now I'm only interesting about tennis. Maybe when I retire I'm thinking about the hormones one day.

Q. Do you have a theory on why there's sort of upsets at the top level in the women's game as opposed to the men?
LI NA: I mean, if I'm retire, I will go to university to learn this thing and I can answer you.
Sorry about that.

And this part is just hilare

Q. Sloane Stephens has been eating dinner at the same restaurant every night. Have you been going to the same place?
LI NA: No, I always try different. No, because, I mean, I didn't want to do always the same. I like to try different food to enjoy the life.
But we always do the same things. If I play next day, and tonight all the team will have together for dinner.

Q. Has Carlos shown you a couple new places in Melbourne you haven't been to before?
LI NA: I always take them to Chinese food. Doesn't matter they want or didn't want. I say, Tonight we go Chinese restaurant. They say, Okay. First two times, they was so exciting. After third time, they say, Okay.
I didn't how you say if I have a choice, I would never choose the western food. So maybe they know. They just say, Okay. Still after dinner they have to say, Thank you.
I was so exciting. Okay, you're welcome, you're welcome. They was like, Oh, my God.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."

Last edited by Morning Morgan : Jan 24th, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na KOs the misogynists

Na I have laughed even before reading the better parts.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

love it
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #4
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

I love this woman
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #5
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

pointless questions and answers
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #6
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
pointless questions and answers
Hard to say.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #7
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Her interviews are the best. So unpredictable. Hard to tell whether she's serious or joking, shading someone or mixing up her words.

BRILLIANT!
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #8
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

Imagining Na bossing around her husband and Carlos through the restaurants!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #9
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
Imagining Na bossing around her husband and Carlos through the restaurants!

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #10
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know what she thinks of Chinese food in America. Someone needs to ask her.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #11
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwiny Tyeka Cwer View Post
Here we go again. The cuddly Chinese woman is speaking incoherent English, how cute!

Btw, isn't this the same woman that blamed her losses after her FO win on being a woman?
If you can't see the humor in her interviews that is independent of her English ability you must be really dense.
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #12
country flag Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
Q. Do you have a theory on why there's sort of upsets at the top level in the women's game as opposed to the men?
LI NA: I mean, if I'm retire, I will go to university to learn this thing and I can answer you.
Sorry about that.
Hahaha. What the hell was that stupid question anyway? When I started watching tennis, people used to say it's great how men's game has so much more upsets than womens.
"Backhands should be hit with two hands, as should forehands. A Selesian's strength flows from the Holy Groundstrokes, but beware: sliced backhands, Graf forehands - the dark side of Selesianity are they. Easily they flow, but if once you start down the dark path, forever will Graf damnate your destiny - consume you she will..."

-
Selesian Doctrine
Timariot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #13
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Na
She would be the most hilarious world number one in history!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #14
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
If you can't see the humor in her interviews that is independent of her English ability you must be really dense.
IKR. It's not even her accent. For me the way she delivers things, like her tone and facial expressions. She just has a great sense of humour

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #15
country flag Lunaticalm

Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold Lunaticalm is a splendid one to behold

Too funny! She does not lack natural charm, now does she? Now go win the AO Li, I'll be rooting for you against Injurenka.
Lunaticalm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote