I have a crush on doomsday - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #256
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

That is SO CUTE Juju bean

You've been punished by not stepping into the Sanctuary till this mess is over
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #257
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
OK, say it then.

But I believe that the twin is A. Or maybe CeCe Drake. We know that the boss is a female.
A third A is revealed in the finale of course (we already knew it I guess, it's the trend) and Marlene the waitress is back for the finale.
In the spoilers, they said who Marlene was , so it was easier to find the gif :

and the thing is that Aria actually complimented Ezra on his eyes

+ the song playing when Ezra is with Aria refers to the eyes "fresh pair of eyes" (even the lyrics refer to a black hoodie of disguise lmmmmaooo, and no sadly it's not me who found this ~hint ~~~)
+ Aria being Daisy and Ezra teaching in class The Great Gatsby + his last name is actually Fitzgerald
+ the poster in the Halloween episode

+ Ezra very fishy in that episode

I bet you will disagree but in PLL, it's never "in your face"... maybe Aria killed Ali or her twin , and Ezra is gonna take the fall for her ... or something, I don't know, but I think the fact they are mentioning the Great Gatsby is not that random. IDK.

So I think he might be the third A , maybe the boss A's right hand man.

I actually think the boss A is Ali, and her twin was killed.
Aria's discussion with Ali was weird "Do I look dead ?"

EDIT : Actually I was not aware of this :

Quote:
“do you see A?”- Aria
“everywhere i turn. you all do. im surprised spencer hasn’t figured it out.”- Ali
Basically "i turn" = twin ? "you all do" = each of you have your own A ? (Hanna=Mona, Spencer=Toby, Aria=Ezra or Byron, Emily=Maya or Paige or Ali herself)

Quote:
Yes, I betrayed Sisterenka.
Lordrena will judge you for that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Dead @ this edit
omg Dumbsday using gifs

and dead @the random Ted mention.

Last edited by debby : Jan 30th, 2013 at 03:23 PM.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #258
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
A third A is revealed in the finale of course (we already knew it I guess, it's the trend) and Marlene the waitress is back for the finale.
In the spoilers, they said who Marlene was , so it was easier to find the gif :

and the thing is that Aria actually complimented Ezra on his eyes

+ the song playing when Ezra is with Aria refers to the eyes "fresh pair of eyes" (even the lyrics refer to a black hoodie of disguise lmmmmaooo, and no sadly it's not me who found this ~hint ~~~)
+ Aria being Daisy and Ezra teaching in class The Great Gatsby + his last name is actually Fitzgerald
+ the poster in the Halloween episode

+ Ezra very fishy in that episode
They all have pretty eyes.

Quote:
I bet you will disagree but in PLL, it's never "in your face"... maybe Aria killed Ali or her twin , and Ezra is gonna take the fall for her ... or something, I don't know, but I think the fact they are mentioning the Great Gatsby is not that random. IDK.
No, I believe that the writer are trying to distract us with those details, like that lime or Great Gatsby, Black swan... We are missing the obvious things. Toby and Mona both had a reason to hate Ali and the liars and we knew about those reasons, but they made us believe it was someone else.

Quote:
So I think he might be the third A , maybe the boss A's right hand man.

I actually think the boss A is Ali, and her twin was killed.
Aria's discussion with Ali was weird "Do I look dead ?"

EDIT : Actually I was not aware of this :
Quote:
Basically "i turn" = twin ? "you all do" = each of you have your own A ? (Hanna=Mona, Spencer=Toby, Aria=Ezra or Byron, Emily=Maya or Paige or Ali herself)
It was about Toby:

Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #259
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
@ you guys doing some research over A. Debby just gave me headache.

There is no A.

doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #260
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
That is SO CUTE Juju bean

You've been punished by not stepping into the Sanctuary till this mess is over
LC, how you gonna ban me from Sarin Slam?

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #261
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@ you guys doing some research over A. Debby just gave me headache.

There is no A.

There is A. And it must be someone from this board, like A.K.B.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #262
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I can see Akil doing some shit like that too.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #263
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #264
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
*Catches this before you edit it*

Yes, your hands did touch that basura. I forgive you though.
They didn't, I swear you make me say things I don't even think.

Quote:
omg Dumbsday using gifs

I know right. I just copied LBV's GIF.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:03 AM   #265
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
LC, how you gonna ban me from Sarin Slam?

donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:15 AM   #266
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
I swear you make me say things I don't even think.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:09 PM   #267
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you about to stab him or something?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM   #268
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post

The Doctor

Since we can post flawless gifs

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:15 PM   #269
country flag Cajka

Haven is such a stupid show.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #270
debby

Quote:
Haven is such a stupid show.
You know it?
I love it, I don't care