I have a crush on doomsday - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #241
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Sure
Bad reps? Or I missed their 4545545th argument
Yes, bad reps thread. The post on the last few pages were deleted and they got banned, so I guess that's the reason.

Quote:
We need to have another debate soon ! I miss debating with you Miss Cajka
Yes, we need to start the "Who is A?" thread.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #242
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I think he said sth weird in pics of yourself
Elaborate.

Quote:
Which bring us back to our initial point.
Love between a Masha fan and a Serena fan can't exist
No ! You guys need to keep that hope alive ! To give us all hope ! You will be an example for us all !

Quote:
Stop gossiping so much
What ?! You said I was undressing myself when I was drunk ! coming from you ! shut up
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #243
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post

Yes, we need to start the "Who is A?" thread.
I am a bit bored with PLL atm I just want Fitz to be A asap Also the 3B season got leaked on tumblr, there are only two things which were not revealed : something and A's reveal at the end of the season (but imo it's Fitz ).

Start it
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #244
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a bit bored with PLL atm I just want Fitz to be A asap Also the 3B season got leaked on tumblr, there are only two things which were not revealed : something and A's reveal at the end of the season (but imo it's Fitz ).

Start it
It's not Ezra.

Btw, you asked me if Vichka was popular in Serbia. No, she's probably the most disliked player.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #245
debby

Quote:
It's not Ezra.

Btw, you asked me if Vichka was popular in Serbia. No, she's probably the most disliked player.
Then who?
I think it's Fitz because of a mini spoiler, not sure if I should tell you

Oh , why?
Here, no one cares about her
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #246
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Elaborate
Hmm nothing I guess I was wrong

Quote:
No ! You guys need to keep that hope alive ! To give us all hope ! You will be an example for us all !
Naah, he stabbed me in the back when Maria lost while I was quite quiet when Serena loses to that thing
And it's not gonna change anytime soon it's just part of us, we can't control this "hatred" towards them.

Quote:
What ?! You said I was undressing myself when I was drunk ! coming from you ! shut up
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #247
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Then who?
I think it's Fitz because of a mini spoiler, not sure if I should tell you
You shouldn't have told me about the existence of spoilers in the first place.

Quote:
Oh , why?
Here, no one cares about her
I saw the comments on Serbian sites when she won. People can't stand her shrieks, they disapprove the MTO, they dislike her on court behavior, most of them felt sorry for Li and they wanted Serena in the final... blah blah... But I saw that few people defending her, some of them said that Serbian people who didn't cheer for our sister from Belarus should be ashamed.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #248
debby

Quote:
You shouldn't have told me about the existence of spoilers in the first place.
Why? and it is a super minor spoiler. You would say it is meaningless and irrelevant.

Quote:
I saw the comments on Serbian sites when she won. People can't stand her shrieks, they disapprove the MTO, they dislike her on court behavior, most of them felt sorry for Li and they wanted Serena in the final... blah blah... But I saw that few people defending her, some of them said that Serbian people who didn't cheer for our sister from Belarus should be ashamed.
Your sister?!
You betrayed your family, Tanja
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #249
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Why? and it is a super minor spoiler. You would say it is meaningless and irrelevant.
OK, say it then.

But I believe that the twin is A. Or maybe CeCe Drake. We know that the boss is a female.

Quote:
Your sister?!
You betrayed your family, Tanja
Yes, I betrayed Sisterenka.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #250
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gerl, Novichok and you have some weird tension
I know right. UST.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Jan 30th, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #251
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I know right. UST.
Dead @ this edit
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #252
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why, but you using a gif is >>>>>>>>>>
Don't be jealous, doomsday!

██████████████████ʘ
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #253
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I don't know why, but you using a gif is >>>>>>>>>>
Don't be jealous, doomsday!
It's okay, I already cheated on you with Ted, remember
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #254
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
It's okay, I already cheated on you with Ted, remember

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
*Catches this before you edit it*

Yes, your hands did touch that basura. I forgive you though.

██████████████████ʘ
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #255
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote